SWDP 9TH ANNUAL BBQ 2016

gene knight

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

I am Steroids stepson, the reason he hasn't been on here is because he is currently incarcerated and will likely not be getting out for quite a while. Anyways most of the trucks he owned will be for sale in the near future including parts and such. If interested let me know.

My email is cayton.waller@hotmail.com

Thanks

• Like 2

Hello All,

I am Steroids stepson, the reason he hasn't been on here is because he is currently incarcerated and will likely not be getting out for quite a while. Anyways most of the trucks he owned will be for sale in the near future including parts and such. If interested let me know.

Thanks

WHAT?

• Like 1

Hello All,

Thanks

I am a member of the SWDP Truck Club find this very disrespectful to the club, you join Ratsun just to post this information.  Do it in your own thread away from the SWDP Postings.

Please do not use our SWDP threads for Steroids personal life.

Mr Tanker and other Ratsun please stop using the SWDP Barbecue thread as a question thread about Steroid's personal life.

We as a club are trying hard to keep the club and club barbecue a happy and positive place for car and truck enthusiasts to congregate.

Kton311 START YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD!!!

• Like 1

I don't think I have gone into detail about his personal life, all I'm trying to do is sell his stuf, as he wished, to those who would appreciate its history and value. Obviously that was my mistake. I will seek elsewhere outside of this forum and thread for buyers.

Charlie69 you are disrespectful you have no idea what's going on enjoy your fucking bbq and I will start my own thread thanks for the advice asshole

• Like 1

Ok quick uodate. All of the Gazebos were previously reserved so our plan is to have the bbq just to the right as you enter the park. There's plenty of room and a few of us will bring grills etc... Feel free to bring your EZ ups for shade & something to toss on the grill if you csn so everybody can eat. Thank you to all who are planning to attend this will be another special day.

A few of us are staying at the Wig Wam on RT 66 & sat night were usually poolside kickin back so feel free to join us there as well. Ok just a few more weeks....see you soon !

• Like 1