B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

Nice I am in longmont. If you are on facebook check out the Rocky Mountain Nostalgic group. Not too active but we have had a few opportunities to get together.

Awesome, my in laws are up there! I'll join that group too, thanks!

Hey 5280Datsun, was that the one listed on Craigslist a little while back from CO??? If so you got a good deal....

Yes, I did get it off CL. The old guy that had it basically bought it from his neighbor and had done a bunch to it.

If either of you wanna grab a beer or drive round the canyons, lemme know and shoot me a PM!

• Like 1
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post pics of the tachometer please!  I am not a fan of 2 door with a trunk. Just looks funny.  But, b210 is a b210... Love em all.

Different strokes I guess. 2 door sedan is one of my favorite body styles. These, 510s, bmws, vw notchback...

12139963_1202129866480238_27005487354462

hi guys

im mees, 20 years old and from the netherlands 

recently bought a 1976 120y coupe :) 

and im currently doing some tall man mods on it so i can actually fit in it, probably need to rebuild the engine soon as its smoking quite badly  

but im in no rush as im still working on getting my license 

Hi Mees, I'm also a Tall B210 Driver. What do you mean by Tall Man Mods?

Asking because I also have "clearance issues"

Yeah "iskisenna" would you mind posting some or a picture of your B210 for us all to check out and also do a quick wright up of your ride. If you don't mind.? We want to know all the B210 owners and what there B210 look like either project or daily rider or custom.

Thanks

1974 4 door B210, purchased as second owner October 1999. Was my daily for years on and off, currently my daily now. I've put over 200k on it since I bought it and a lot of mods.

b210_dguy210-JUNE2013_zpsbaveh4cj.jpg

D955122C-8E22-47A8-A68B-22FA32AB95AB_zps

6BB1D044-8D77-4A54-9486-6625A1D3F505_zps

F0FED351-78F5-4CDD-B140-87E5449562BB_zps

P1030739.jpg

B25CC79C-B2E8-4349-A49B-0CAB3E27C830_zps

786B7519-9DFB-4BE9-AB06-A591666238DF_zps

e374858e-c632-4b72-9afd-e6198ea623ba_zps

• Like 6

I do! I have a 75 coupe, 4 speed. Just got it in July. It has redone interior and paint, though they both are better from a few feet back, haha. Engine is stock, except previous owners removed most of the emissions equipment. :/

Runs pretty decent, needs a non fart can exhaust though. I like a nice side exit.

Have 280zx struts for it, just need new wheels.

Here she is2015-11-03%2010.52.48_zpsvpx8djoc.jpg20151030_074302_zpsvo04nlts.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Mees, I'm also a Tall B210 Driver. What do you mean by Tall Man Mods?

Asking because I also have "clearance issues"

i've recently switched over  to an momo 350mm steering wheel (bought the boss kit from HKBsports in japan) an i need to buy a classic bucket seat which im going to bolt directly to the floor. the new steering wheel allows me to shift into 1st gear but i'm still not comfortable.  im 203cm for reference you? 

im currently not driving it as im doing some restoration work on it  (and getting my license) 

Tall man mods I assume hes bolting modern sports seats lower on the rails or removing foam from the seats (which sounds miserable, the seats in mine are already harsh)

im adding a repro classic bucket seat and removing the rails bolting it directly to the floor, my head hits the roof in its current form 

I do! I have a 75 coupe, 4 speed. Just got it in July. It has redone interior and paint, though they both are better from a few feet back, haha. Engine is stock, except previous owners removed most of the emissions equipment. :/

Runs pretty decent, needs a non fart can exhaust though. I like a nice side exit.

Have 280zx struts for it, just need new wheels.

Here she is2015-11-03%2010.52.48_zpsvpx8djoc.jpg20151030_074302_zpsvo04nlts.jpg

Where did you buy your B210.? Local or out of state.? Car looks very familiar.

Kool ride and look forward to see it lowered and with wheels..

I indeed did get my B210 from San diego. I overpaid by a good bit, I learned afterwards haha. Overheated badly the whole way home. I have gotten it into daily driver condition quickly, it is a super fun car although my terrible looking but superbly running B12 sentra drives like a rocketship compared to it haha. B2fresh, your B looks sweet! I love the original paint and those wheels are killer. I'm looking for some 0 offset 14 or 15. I really like the Watanabe 8 spoke look.

Man, All of your B210s look so nice! I'm envious.

I'm also tall, and barely squeeze in. I want to figure out a seat option as well, the stock ones are awful, and it looks like I have the catalyst hump. What car did your seats come from Dguy210?

Yours is right there with ours, great looking coupe. Finding 14x6 or 15x7 is really easy, lots of options. The problem is tires for the 14s. For reference mine (yellow two door sedan) is sitting on 14x6 0 offset 185/60 tires. No zx struts yet (they are disassembled and almost ready!)

I like the stance of your car now. Specs?

I indeed did get my B210 from San diego. I overpaid by a good bit, I learned afterwards haha. Overheated badly the whole way home. I have gotten it into daily driver condition quickly, it is a super fun car although my terrible looking but superbly running B12 sentra drives like a rocketship compared to it haha. B2fresh, your B looks sweet! I love the original paint and those wheels are killer. I'm looking for some 0 offset 14 or 15. I really like the Watanabe 8 spoke look.

Man, All of your B210s look so nice! I'm envious.

I'm also tall, and barely squeeze in. I want to figure out a seat option as well, the stock ones are awful, and it looks like I have the catalyst hump. What car did your seats come from Dguy210?

Thanks Conley.!!

You can say I've had a couple "B" in my time and the yellow lowered one was my first and the green faded one is my recent perchance that came with the whees youl see on it.. There XXR 522 15x7's on 195-50-15's on all four corners.

I have some ideas for this one ride but in do time it will get done since I'm the only one working in the household.

As for your ride if I'm not mistaken your interior is all black with almost the same color blue as the exterior correct.?

If it is the person that owned it lived in my old neighborhood live 5min from my house..

Kool little ride.!!!