Answer my question please

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On second though, buy the wheel and let us all know the answer. I'm assuming (probably falsely ) that you've already tried finding the answer on your own which means nobody has tried it, or if someone has tried it they weren't part of the current community and the knowledge on fitment is lost.

Or you could take your whining elsewhere before the trolls come and eat you up. Although I really kinda want to watch that right now.

Yes, you might have to spend money but sometimes that's the only way to get an answer to the question.

• Like 1

Aftermarket wheel one that has 6 mounting bolts? If so they need an adapter ring that fits the splines on the steering collom, check part numbers at momo site if the ring is the same part number then the splines should be the same. Or if you can get your hands on the wheel ask seller if you can test fit it, pre pull your wheel then reinstall before you go to where the wheel is that way any hiccups get dealt with in advance and you will have all the tools you need at the ready

Fit...probably. Will your spiral cable be compatable with the truck? Probably not.

Welcome to Ratsun. Most things known started out as a trial and air whim.

Derp. I really need to read threads twice before I post.

The wheel is not the concern. It's the hub that means everything.

Fritz hit it perfectly.

On page 35 of the Grant pdf catalog, it appears newer Nissan hub adapters are the same.  Datsun will be different.  Considering it's 88 and up, you should be good to go.

• Like 1

On page 35 of the Grant pdf catalog, it appears newer Nissan hub adapters are the same.  Datsun will be different.  Considering it's 88 and up, you should be good to go.

Spoken like a true parts professional.

• Like 1