Drive down to Asstoreria Oregon area Nov 29th??

bananahamuck

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just called out everyone except Braden and Rusty. Dick.

I just noticed ..

So i just heard from our sponsors that unfortunately  there will be,  no free unlimited use of my bosses business to fix your Datsuns given away,,, before or after this drive,,,,,,,,,,,, and it is probably going to be close to freezing all day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  but we are still going...

Now i think that is almost everyone,,, except those that would ever think that they deserve a trophy just because they dumped a shit load of money into their Datsun..

:fu: :fu:

buttlickers....

That's the problem,,,, None of us know Astoria and the guy who does won't post anywhere but Facebook ,, apparently,,,,,,,,,  so we are still winging it . we are going for the drive out to the coast ,,a meet-up is just bonus

Like i posted on first page we are leaving Chehalis Kmart that is right off freeway ( only one they have) .,, at ABOUT 9:00am.. According to google maps that puts us in Seaview ( at the gas station posted) at ABOUT 11:30am   .... It's the after that ,, that it becomes a a very fluid situation cuz we have been wanting to get out on a road trip for months and don't care where we end up.

Like i posted a bunch of times  IF YOU HAVE A MEET-UP/Restaurant  SUGGESTION IN ASTORIA THAT IS EASY FOR YOU WE WILL COME TO MEET YOU..   Yes i'm yelling it ,, and yes i mean it.... We are going for the adventure as much as getting closer to some that never come out because of location,, so we are open to any shenanigans. 

I believe most of you have Tdaajs phone number or are friends with him on facebook,,,  so on Sunday,, if you are lost,, are going to spud out ,,, or ,,,,,,, get this,,,,,, actually show up... He has his phone on all the time so he won't miss someone wanting to give him money... Text that fucker.... and since we live in the 21st century we all have GPS,,  so we will find you.

WARNING : There will be absolutely no stealing of garbage cans ( neighbors or otherwise ) allowed on this beach tour event.

Because of 25 degree temps and freezing fog,,,,  route to Astoria has been changed,,, Going I5 to KELSO then over to Asstoria

We should be in Kelso about 10am ,,,,,,,,,, not sure when we will be in Astoreupia maybe about 11:30(?)   WE will be finding a first stopping point in Astoria now ..........NOT SEAVIEW

Still leaving Chehalis Kmart at about 9:00am

• Like 1

Yeah by those pictures you can see how incredibly horrible the weather was big of pussies some of you hard core Datsun guys are ..

No Honda pictures?

Fucking Ted

IMG_3383_zpsoaffkedm.jpg

IMG_3385_zpsza0dmqnj.jpg

IMG_3386_zpso6ikfy4v.jpg

IMG_3389_zpss3nmjpjd.jpg

IMG_3407_zpsvbpstezn.jpg

IMG_3409_zpsoskrstev.jpg

IMG_3410_zpstlggngmh.jpg

IMG_3414_zpsxdrx7e2w.jpg

IMG_3419_zpsye6wfr7s.jpg

Also stopped here for 3 hours or so to bullshit and pick up a roadster rearend.., not rain i just got shit on the lens..

IMG_3423_zpsncolzvxw.jpg

• Like 2