Because i'm lazy.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's not me being in a lazy mood but more my ocd perfectionist side coming out to play. Lol hell I can't leave doors half open because the edges and corners don't "line up" I just like everything to be in super order. The habit works in the office I work in lol

Don't get me wrong I love ratsun and it is the BEST site. I just think it would be cool thing to have. And I do completely understand the amount of work involved. If I had half a flipping idea how to website I would offer to help ratsun grow.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong I love ratsun and it is the BEST site. I just think it would be cool thing to have. And I do completely understand the amount of work involved. If I had half a flipping idea how to website I would offer to help ratsun grow.

Your most important task right now is to survive this thread you created :)

• Like 8

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/66943-my-datsun-521-paddock-find/?fromsearch=1

In Australia they are a hard find and considering my situation I figured a easy project would be best... But like any "easy" project it has its hidden issues lol but we're working through them.

Kool beans man!, keeping that same look?, I love the flatbed :)

Was going to change the colour but the blue has really grown on me. So yeah keep it the way it looks and paint the tray gunmetal grey. Looking into a 720 chassis swap.

Nope we got the lovely J15. Can't really kill them so that's a bonus.

• Like 1

Instead of there being a massive amount of suspension or interior or drivetrain etc. Threads to search through for a specific model. Could the technical section also be broken up into car/truck/engine type?

There is already a 521 section for 521 content. In the case of the 521, the engine L16 is the exact same as used in the 510 car. In your case the J15 isn't represented much at all.

I guess it's not me being in a lazy mood but more my ocd perfectionist side coming out to play. Lol hell I can't leave doors half open because the edges and corners don't "line up" I just like everything to be in super order. The habit works in the office I work in lol

Apply your OCD to searching out your information needed. The Ratsun search works well and the google search even better. I try to leave post content alone but vague titles like "Help" and poor spelling gets adjusted/corrected so the search engine will find those that are relevant, such as "Help 521 ignition problem" It's a 'dumb machine' and needs direction. In addition a vague title means everyone has to open it to read it's about ignition or some other thing they can't help with. A sensible short title makes everything easier.

Practice, practice, practice. The more you use the site, and the interweb in general, the easier it becomes. Start and add to your bookmark list on your browser. Add and remove them as needed. This is a great way to keep relevant posts and sites handy.