lightz

New owner of 520

Thanks guys, well after i got the turbine wheels and put them on the truck, it looks great but felt something missing and i dont want flares. So friday i went for a 5hrs drive with wife and pick up old 16x8 rally rims which i can't wait to put on $100 CDN :thumbup: .

IMG_6477_zpsinbq7yyb.jpg

• Like 2

Start doing work on the truck, weather was good in T.O, lowered it 3" blocks and 2 leaf. Waiting for the weather to get better to work on the front, i would

GetAttachment-51.aspx_zpsfoznq4yg.jpeg

GetAttachment-50.aspx_zpsjc9j3j4o.jpeg

• Like 1

Stock height on the first pic and lowered in the second,

• Like 1

i have to take the pics out with a better camera

• Like 1

thanks guys, they are keystone Turbines 15x10 with 195/60/15 stretch. but thinking of goimg more while with the stretch, 195/45/15 or 185/50/15. Going to drop the rear more maybe 2" and stared painting the turbine gloss black, changing up the look of the truck.

• Like 1

This was my te72 wagon with western turbine 15x8.5.185/55/15 stretch

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

• Like 2

Set of Panasport that i wish didn't sell, 15x10.5/15x8.5

IMG_2584-1.jpg

• Like 2

update on the truck, finish lowering it to the height i want, and painted the wheels,going to finish it up this week.

IMG_6637_zpsoolcz5uv.jpg

IMG_6638_zpskjikue9l.jpg

IMG_6640_zpsd8jbv2n2.jpg

• Like 1

I know Gene is shipping one of his grills to New York so if you still need one I think he has 1 left.

Gene Knight is his screen name here.

Its been a while, few thing done: got the motor started, rebuild the carb and now working on the passenger side rear wheel drums, it hard to turn the wheel, sticking. Put on the front bumper but couldn't leave it because the lower core support was getting on my nerve's, so this winter pull it out and straight it out. This is what it looks like before i did that, found lower valance on Ratsun, thanks to the seller and now waiting to pick up my wooden 240z steering wheel. 

IMG_6829_zpsjli8tld0.jpg

This is few days ago, pulling it apart again. Pickup L18 which i going to install next year, just going to enjoy the truck this year. 

IMG_6972_zpsorit72qf.jpg

IMG_6971_zpsfgh1kszw.jpg

IMG_6969_zpsgoxacc44.jpg

IMG_6968_zpsyc9wpgiu.jpg

• Like 1

Up date new wheels, any one every seen these before, no marking, just date when they were mad in 1997 

IMG_7057_zpsda3kfl2i.jpg

• Like 1

your bed is missing something. either a spacer, washer, rubber piece..... i don't know something. it's a hair lower than the cab is. i like the pin strip all the way around the truck but it really shows the bed being lower. looking good otherwise

• Like 1

Front top edge bed should be even with the little flat edge on the cab.