X-BOX tech support

So I've been waiting for Forza II to come out for a year now, and its finally here... I am trying to figure out how to take a Saved Replay and Import it on to my computer so I can Post Video of the amazing graphics this game has.

Can anybody help me????

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had a great Job where all I did was work on my motorcycle, watch tv, eat, sleep, and go to the bar... Thursday - Sunday I would live on a Oil Spill Containment Vessel, and that was my 40 hrs... Alas all good things come to an end.. I was automated out of a job.. Cameras and an alarm system...:mad:

Bonus points for doin' it at work man!!!

:D It wasn't 4 consecutive HRS though.... Tetris plus has a pause and resume function.

I once had a great Job where all I did was work on my motorcycle, watch tv, eat, sleep, and go to the bar... Thursday - Sunday I would live on a Oil Spill Containment Vessel, and that was my 40 hrs... Alas all good things come to an end.. I was automated out of a job.. Cameras and an alarm system...:mad:

I hate how the all good things come to an end..... Its much to true!!

yeah i once had a job that was too good to be true also. I test drove brand new cars as they rolled off the train from detroit and some of the more memorable ones would be cobra R, SVT contour, 5.9 r/t dakotas, and lots of v8 mustangs. Mostly ford products i know but you could thrash on em all day and hand them over to dealerships laughing as yolu walk away, lol. I finally got fired for trying to make a v8 ford explorer do a 4wd burnout on wet grass. Apparently they have some sort of torque management thing that made this impossible, stupid slut utility vehicle! peace.

Ha ha too much! Reminds me of workin' at GM. Everyone got a rotated chance to work OT. One job was going out in the parking lot and bringing in cars that had failed some inspection (like the headlights weren't aimed, or the brakes didn't work). One day I got a chance to work a double untill 2:30 in the AM driving these cars into the building to the proper area to be fixed. Winter in Ontario is friggin' cold and cleaning ice off windows and jumping in and out of frozen cars bites, so I sat in this brand new '74 Monte Carlo 454 in the dark parking lot at 11.30 and warmed it up. What with the new car smells, FM radio, heater on and it being late.... I fell asleep for two and a half hours. I woke with a start, everything was fine, the car still idling, so I drove it in and it was time to punch out and go home.

Sometimes you had to drive the cars several Km over to the transport truck area where they load them. A school bus would come and pick us up and take us back to the parking lot and it would begin again. So after a dozen times it gets pretty boring. The older guys always drank on the bus and it was loud and lots of fun. The bus was nice and warm and everyone had a good time reading the paper, playing cards, and yelling at each other, then it was into another brand new car with 0.2 miles on it.

The next summer a friend that I rode to work with would sometimes come over into my area and we would take our lunches outside and sit in the new cars and listen to the radio. Keeping track of which car has which key is impossible, so they leave them in the ignition.... did we go for a ride??? Fuckin' A we did!!!! Loyd picked out a '74-'75 Chevy Laguna 350, most were auto but if you knew Loyd... anyway he drives up in a four speed and off we go. 70-80 MPH down the rows of cars, lock up the brakes and stop, pull a massive burn out, rubber in third, could not eat my lunch. Fifteen minutes later we back it back into it's parking spot with burnt rubber stuck to the body behind the rear wheels. There was a rumor that there was surveillance cameras in the lot and I was expecting my foreman to... but nothing happened. Damn it was fun!

• 3 months later...
So I've been waiting for Forza II to come out for a year now, and its finally here... I am trying to figure out how to take a Saved Replay and Import it on to my computer so I can Post Video of the amazing graphics this game has.

Can anybody help me????

Do you still need help with this? I know it is an old thread, but using a video input card you can record anything that you would see on your tv... other than that you are on your own. Shoot me a message if you want a detailed description.