1975 620 in Tijuana

Leche

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all  :thumbup:  I’m very glad all you guys liked it, I’m pretty excited to get it all finished up soon. Sorry I disappointed you Charlie69 and didn’t paint it purple, maybe the next one jajajaja. But I am thinking of doing some stripes like KoHeartsGPA suggests. I’ve been looking through a lot of pictures and I really like them, do you guys know if there is anyone still selling those in vinyl?

mcordero8 yes I will be doing the interior soon, just need to find a good upholstery shop where I can take it to.  There will be more to come this week, I want to get the engine installed and finish up other small details on the exterior.

• Like 1

Amazing!

Man it's hard to believe it's the same truck but it goes to show that we have to see the potential in these old trucks. No matter how beat up they are.

I can't wait to transform mine!, this thread has me inspired, thank you for sharing your build with us, Leche! :thumbup:

I'm glad it has inspired you to fix yours, we need to keep them on the road so more people can enjoy them later on.

Carnal, I like your tires, too!

Gracias carnal!

Beautiful, with all that work I'm surprised you didn't eliminate the side markers.

Thanks bud, I did think about it but I didn't want to do something to the truck that it would be too difficult to bring back to original condition if anyone ever wanted to.
  • Like 2

nicee putoo carro hommiee...!!! te esta quedando de poca madres felicidades espero pronto darle amor al mio tambien pero si sabes donde puedo conseguir el tablero te lo agradeceria infinitamente ya que nomas no lo hayo por ningun lado saludos y suerte con tu proyect de pocos peloss  :thumbup:

• Like 2

nicee putoo carro hommiee...!!! te esta quedando de poca madres felicidades espero pronto darle amor al mio tambien pero si sabes donde puedo conseguir el tablero te lo agradeceria infinitamente ya que nomas no lo hayo por ningun lado saludos y suerte con tu proyect de pocos peloss :thumbup:

Muchas gracias hermano! Ahora el tablero lo necesitas complete o que es lo que necesitas? Un amigo tiene uno en Tijuana pero pues como todos esta roto de encima y de donde van los instrumentos.

damn.. keep it up!

Jajaja thanks Draker, I’ll keep it up if you keep it up on yours LOL. I’ve been reading your thread little by little and you are doing an awesome job buddy.
  • Like 3

Ass shot

20160924_105504_zpsyldbsi3a.jpg

Grill still needs to be painted but I just finished repairing it.

20160924_173922_zpse3gd3d1e.jpg

Removed all of the old upholstery but the seat frame has a bent tube that will need to be straightened before I paint it. Still haven't decided what I'm going to do for the upholstery on this so any suggestions are welcomed!

20160924_151220_zps5c4u0xxo.jpg

• Like 5

Legit saddle blanket upholstery, with leather.

91178a4fcb5e4acb4e85fd4fca2a0f2c.jpg

131fb43a8c730396c2e038d3adf21aca.jpg

And of course, the piece de resistance, Gary Narusawa's '74 620, Walter, sporting a lovely black and particolored ensemble, including the ever popular Ratsun shift knob.

20160925_203433_zpsghs8iq2f.jpg

• Like 2

That's a nice ass for a 41 year old. It's looking clean. I like the personalized license plate.

Well it wasn't in that great a shape when I got it, but nothing that a little bondo surgery didn't fix jajajaja. :rofl:

Legit saddle blanket upholstery, with leather.

And of course, the piece de resistance, Gary Narusawa's '74 620, Walter, sporting a lovely black and particolored ensemble, including the ever popular Ratsun shift knob.

Thanks Lockleaf! I searched for those covers on the internet and there are some nice ones and not very expensive at all. I'm going to order one and see if it comes out well by doing it myself. If it doesn't then I will just take it to the professionals and let them do it. Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbup:

• Like 3

If only all plastic surgeons had as good a result as you did, whether they work on cars or people.

LOL so true, I've seen some messed up plastic surgery jobs.

Since my dash was all thrashed I took it to the upholstery dude to cover it in vinyl, not my favorite solution but it will do.

20160927_171247_zpsw7lodbta.jpg

Also started installing the sound deadener under the dash, will try and get the dash back in tomorrow. This is as far as I got before I got called in for dinner.

20160927_182735_zpsdh4b3xzo.jpg

• Like 6