whats up with Oregon!

The only thing I don't like about Oregon was that there's wasn't much to do ... The thing I liked was the junk yards they have all kinds of parts.. Here in so cal a Datsun gets stripped in 2 hours lol

Well there's hiking within 30 minutes of you everywhere you go in the state, there's rivers and lakes to hang out by, there's bars on every street corner, there's a ridiculous variety of any type of food you can imagine, there's more old cars than new, and there's a trampoline warehouse in every major city!!! Yes, a trampoline warehouse!

But seriously there is an endless amount of things to do in Oregon.

• Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ;-D

Pasadena// Altadena, Scg...

But, then again, I was born and raised in South Central too, Green!...

South of the border

Central America, that is! ;-D Hahahahahahhaha!!!

Wtf really? I went to elementary in Pasadena and moved to south central in my teen years .. Why the hell haven't we met ? Did you go to the eagle rock swapmeet this last time ?

• Like 1

Well there's hiking within 30 minutes of you everywhere you go in the state, there's rivers and lakes to hang out by, there's bars on every street corner, there's a ridiculous variety of any type of food you can imagine, there's more old cars than new, and there's a trampoline warehouse in every major city!!! Yes, a trampoline warehouse!

But seriously there is an endless amount of things to do in Oregon.

Yea ... I guess I didn't spend much time exploring ...

Wtf really? I went to elementary in Pasadena and moved to south central in my teen years .. Why the hell haven't we met ? Did you go to the eagle rock swapmeet this last time ?

I went to Hamilton! My bros went to Madison, though! LOL!!!

And no, I couldn't make it that last time, bro.

I'm sorry but unless it's night! Everyone I see ISN'T going 55 or 50, or 45..

The speed limits there suck dick!!

Lowest on this side of the country..

However ONE time I did pass a CHP going 85..

We made eye contact with each other..

He must have been pretty busy sitting there on his fat ass. But good for me right!!?

Yes I am from Cali haha.

Yes I am from Cali haha.

Hahahahahahah! But, you know what's crazy, it's how there are much worse situations and driving conditions in other parts of the world that even make L.A. look like a joke itself! Really. Hahahahahh.

Just to mention, India. And there are plenty of others, too!!!

• Like 2

Whatever you do don't move to Medford it has turned into the biggest shit hole full of people with entitlement issues, speeders, tweekers and no offense but we have Californians. I was born and raised here I loved it in my years as a kid a lot of great people here but in the past two decades I saw why friends and even some family members were moving away from this place. I live about 15 mins north or Ashland nice little towns here but traffic and people ruin it the second you drive into the small towns which are neck to neck with each other. Do yourself a favor and steer clear I'm even thinking of moving I feel out of place here which sucks because most of my family lives here. The jobs here suck unless you like traveling a lot, pay sucks yes we have one of the highest minimum wage but high cost and tax don't help. Visit all you want buy datsuns here we have plenty but don't say I didn't warn ya.

• Like 1

I lived in Portland for 3 years, and I've been in downtown Eugene for a year now. The worst traffic you see in Eugene is better than anything in Portland. I moved there when a lot of people started moving there, and in those 3 years I saw it get worse, not only with traffic but people are just unhappy everywhere.

Eugene is a great place to live, there's a lot of local businesses, nice people most of the time, and we have the best weed in the country! There's a bunch of jobs all over here too, sure some are obviously shit jobs, but with pot being legal to sell now that industry is already booming and its only going to go up from here.

I've found no one in Oregon pays attention to the speed limit.  At all.  If it's 65 mph, and you're doing 75 mph, you will be passed by someone going 85 mph.  WTF?!

I love it when I doing ten over and getting passed. They're running Smokey interference

thumb-350-505626_zpsiaqrgsxf.jpg

• Like 2