whats up with Oregon!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really everyone needs to leave that place unless you already have a good set up..

I hate that I can't voice 'type' my opinion the way I normally do!!!

I have so much to say about leaving that place but these god forsaken words suck so much dick!!!

Or my teacher didn't teach me well enough...

I guess it also my fault as well as theirs...

Oh and my dad.. Sooooo yeah be a good dad you shit heads!

Really everyone needs to leave that place unless you already have a good set up..

I hate that I can't voice 'type' my opinion the way I normally do!!!

I have so much to say about leaving that place but these god forsaken words suck so much dick!!!

Or my teacher didn't teach me well enough...

I guess it also my fault as well as theirs...

Oh and my dad.. Sooooo yeah be a good dad you shit heads!

Maybe it's time to put down the weed?......

Just a thought ;)

you can pump your own gas if you tell them its a classic or something... owning a 510 wagon i end up having to pump my own gas anyway, when in Oregon

This is true.

Maybe it's time to put down the weed?......

Just a thought ;)

I haven't smoked in two weeks.....

To get a better job. I can honestly say I smoke for medical reasons you can all say stuff about it I don't give a fuck.

I'm actually debating just taking CBD all the time

• Like 1

you can pump your own gas if you tell them its a classic or something... owning a 510 wagon i end up having to pump my own gas anyway, when in Oregon

I have a fuel cell inside the trunk, it's funny to watch them walk around the car looking for the fuel door, I take my time to get out with my keys, pop the trunk to stun them with a fuel cell....they don't like that, I tell them I'll pump the gas.....we can't allow you to....then the fun part begins as they struggle to open the fuel cell :rofl: yes I do have fun every time I go get gas :)

• Like 3

I have a fuel cell inside the trunk, it's funny to watch them walk around the car looking for the fuel door, I take my time to get out with my keys, pop the trunk to stun them with a fuel cell....they don't like that, I tell them I'll pump the gas.....we can't allow you to....then the fun part begins as they struggle to open the fuel cell :rofl: yes I do have fun every time I go get gas :)

Honestly this inspires me I just want people to look at me shockef and tell them to fuck off ill pump my own gas before you get gas on the side of my car

• Like 2