1975 710 4 door sedan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darker haha well the l20b was removed and the engine bay cut out for fitment,cutting was done by previous owner and pretty sloppy so I will need to fix that and make a new firewall peice,but it got a few coats of purple on it while no motor was in it,ran out of paint,and some rust protector on b inner fender wells after being cleaned,....previous owner put hooligan on there I can't stand that crap,sorry for those who I offend ,but unless u got 300 to 1000 hp,don't put that on the car

Anyways need to get a new rear back passenger door window it was gone when I got it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had to move and didn't think I could keep it where I would be living,but turns out I get to keep it and store it in safe place,and have required a 427 from bill and I have a straight axle layin around,and I acquired some 4 lug slicks for back,so tubbing and shortening of rear end will be happening,I'm going to go different route and make a gasser out of it