Help with an engine

DogoX

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a J13 as the transmission is wrong for it. A series is much more likely.

Not an older A series 1200 engine, distributor in wrong location, so B-210 and up A series. Much of the peripheral engine emissions stuff is missing so could even be a B-310 engine ... maybe.

The engine will probably fit where your 1200 engine was. The oil pump and distributor moved on the newer A series so maybe the engine mounting location did too??? Where the hell is Eric's B-210? http://community.ratsun.net/user/4479-ericsb210/ Transmission I don't know. Check trans mount and length and will the driveshaft fit in the end.

I'm not interest, decide that if I pull the factory engine it will be swap by a rotary 13B. I'm done going back and forth.

But if you are interest let me know, I can help you getting it. The engine is on a craigslist add.

How far are u from St. Louis, MO?

No, you don't want that. Sell it to me instead. :D

So you asked us to "help"  you with identifing and help pricing  an engine you had no intention what-so-ever of buying or installing??  Is that correct?

I'm not interest, decide that if I pull the factory engine it will be swap by a rotary 13B. I'm done going back and forth.

But if you are interest let me know, I can help you getting it. The engine is on a craigslist add.

How far are u from St. Louis, MO?

clown_red.jpg

So you asked us to "help"  you with identifing and help pricing  an engine you had no intention what-so-ever of buying or installing??  Is that correct?

clown_red.jpg

The title says, "Help with an engine", not "Help from an Injun".

• Like 2

clown_red.jpg

no that is not the case,  

here the dilema, Im in an area where I have nobody around to help.... I just move here.

if I have to do any mods to get the engine install I dish the work and go with my initial route of swapping the engine to a rotary where Im more confident

I just let some friends to talk me into keeping it original

frustrated to said the least...  even thinking of just sell the car completely!!!!

well,, is not easier and more money.... it is just my cup of tea....lol

would love to keep it original If I get this engine running with minimal investment other wise  going all out under surgery cutting the rear to install a ford 9 inch and 10 inch wheels