*Giveaway* - 620 KA24 Motor Mounts

]2eDeYe

I want to thank the forums for being awesome, so I have decided to give away a set of 620 KA24 Motor mounts and MAF bracket.
Shipping is included within the US, if you are outside of the US it will be $10 less than whatever shipping is to you for a USPS medium flat rate box from US zip 98271.

Post in this thread to win, I will be using a random number generator to select the winning post one month from today 10/1/2015 5:00 PM Pacific time

If you post more than once in the thread, I will only use the number from your first post so the odds of winning will be 1 per posting member. 

My only requirement if you win, well more of a request, is that you post a build thread using them on ratsun.net. Of course if you win them and don't own a 620 or don't plan to do a swap, well....  :confused:   I guess that's ok too :lol:

Here is Version 4.0 of my KA24-620 Swap brackets. The mounts are a 3/4" drop from the factory KA mounts. They will fit the KA24E and KA24DE with stock 620 rubber motor mounts and allow you to bolt the KA to your 620. These mounts require the later style 620 rubber motor mount for the L20B.

You will still have to deal with the center link flip/ oil pan clearancing with the 240 DE swap and any other transmission issues due to your choice of transmission. This is not required when using a truck KA. If you run a 720 5-speed from behind a Z-series motor it should bolt to the stock transmission mount at the stock crossmember location.

All parts are steel, powder coated black and ready to install.

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

Reference links for the KA swap.

How to wire a KA, CA, SR, and VG into anything

KA24E into a 620

KA24DE into a 620

If you decide you need or want a set sooner and purchase a set before the 10/1/2015 date and win this giveaway, I will refund your $.

Thanks again and good luck.  

• Like 10
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are local do we get a hug with the transaction?  

I haven't forgotten about the wiring project either.  This summer I didn't spend as much time in the garage as I expected!   We still need to get it done! 

• Like 2

If we are local do we get a hug with the transaction?  

I haven't forgotten about the wiring project either.  This summer I didn't spend as much time in the garage as I expected!   We still need to get it done! 

Sure hugs are an option :lol: 

I haven't been in the garage much myself, looking for a new house with a big shop.  Let me know whenever your ready and I can bring the truck by. :)

• Like 1

Hmmm.  I have a 620 (OK, I have 4).  I have a KA.  I don't have mounts.  The question is, which rat-trap 620 would I do this to?  The 4X4, which just needs a transmission?  The longbed, which is in pieces (cab isn't even bolted down)?  Can't be the DD KC, can't afford it down.  The standard SWB one that looks like it rear-ended a bus (because it rear ended a bus)? 

• Like 2

I could use the upgraded motor mounts. I have the thinner ones.

Nothing wrong with the old style if you keep all the bolts in. :lol:

What a great idea. You are the man!

If you win them and don't own a Datsun or don't plan on doing a swap, they should be re-gifted. That's just proper ettiquette.

That would be cool, but once they are owned by someone other than me, they can do with them as they like. Even if they were sold, I'm sure it would be to fund Datsun parts.   :)

I don't want a special hug

Much want! 

83159096-5B2F-4197-B9B3-4E705C044430_zps

Nice shot :cool:

Very cool of you. My truck is too original to molest but you never know. If I had these, I might just have to do the swap.

Done right it is a reversible procedure, with the 240SX motor you need a new pitman and idler arms, with the truck motor it's all bolt in. 

I want to enter.

When/if I win they will be in the Pay-It-Forward thread.

Don't you have a 620 on the lawn? :lol:

Hmmm.  I have a 620 (OK, I have 4).  I have a KA.  I don't have mounts.  The question is, which rat-trap 620 would I do this to?  The 4X4, which just needs a transmission?  The longbed, which is in pieces (cab isn't even bolted down)?  Can't be the DD KC, can't afford it down.  The standard SWB one that looks like it rear-ended a bus (because it rear ended a bus)? 

4x4, no question. :devil:

• Like 2

Right the longbed. I will have to take a look next time I'm up that way. 

just give me a shout, i can use some help shuffling vehicles around to clear some room in the shop anyways.

don't count me in the raffle, i'll eventually get around to buying a set of mounts, when i eventually move onto the next truck

• Like 1

just give me a shout, i can use some help shuffling vehicles around to clear some room in the shop anyways.

don't count me in the raffle, i'll eventually get around to buying a set of mounts, when i eventually move onto the next truck

Too late, you posted, it counts :lol:

Hey I am definitely interested! I assume since the SR20 swaps into 240sx', I assume the KA mounts will fit to the SR20 as well??

They do not work with the SR20. The SR block and the KA block have different hole patterns. If I had a set of SR mounts I could reverse engineer a set, but so far I haven't been able to locate a set that is not being used to hold an SR up in someones car. :)

• Like 2