Your moms aunt Flo's 411

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're not my real daddys.

I have had a small leak from the front passenger side of head since i bought this thing,, just always added more 50/50 to overflow bottle and called it good...  BUT ..  My neighbor Juan-ear was harping the shit outta me fix it before we went to Canada last weekend..  So i finally broke down and threw some gaskets at the stupid thing just to shut him the hell up last Thursday / Friday .................................

Did i mention it was so fucking hot those days it was like Frank Dooley in the sauna scene??? .  GOD DAMN!!

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

It was only about 440 miles round trip,,  car got right at 26 miles to the gallon at 63-65 mph most of the way even with the 195/60/14s ,,,, new higher gear ratio was great for this trip............. I'm thinking installing 3.70s and surprising some of those Datslife clowns at one of their BBQs someday.  :ninja: 

I think what this thread needs is more Billy Preston

• Like 5

I don't have pictures from Friday nights shifter falling out of the car on way to Eagan's meet-up debacle,,, i am on the group chat and saw them ( let alone lived the situation) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but my phone can't do pictures..

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked this up for extra front crossmember to be chopped up for oiling pan today...  Crazy thing is i tried to buy it from RATDAT3 but he sold it to TV studio then my friend bought it for little of nothing off Ebay,, stripped what he needed for his grand kids car,, then i now have it,..  It is probably the biggest pile of shit i have ever bought that was actually titled ..

I was supposedly used in the TV show Grimm, in the background , something to that effect anyway.

IMG_3426.jpg

I can't speak for ole Farmer but i am positive i was talking about completely different people from Boise.. As much as you think knowing a guy with 150 Z cars makes you famous ,,, i have no idea who the hell you are. 

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 3

Clean one owner.

in other news

I forgot to add ,, i went down to Fernado's and got me some real nice floor boards for my 2door 510 ,, i have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off ,, trying to get a few things done before i have to do the berry picking thing so might post pics of those tomorrow night.

In other,, other news

Have my bid in on this ,,,, and it is quite a substantial amount for such a crap heap,, don't have my hopes up to high as it has already been promised to someone else ,,,,,,,, for now,,,,,,,,,,, or at least till i figure out a way to make his untimely demise,,,,,,,,, seem like an accident ..

IMG_3419_zpsryqyz8ao.jpg

• Like 6

Clean one owner.

in other news

I forgot to add ,, i went down to Fernado's and got me some real nice floor boards for my 2door 510 ,, i have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off ,, trying to get a few things done before i have to do the berry picking thing so might post pics of those tomorrow night.

In other,, other news

Have my bid in on this ,,,, and it is quite a substantial amount for such a crap heap,, don't have my hopes up to high as it has already been promised to someone else ,,,,,,,, for now,,,,,,,,,,, or at least till i figure out a way to make his untimely demise,,,,,,,,, seem like an accident ..

IMG_3419_zpsryqyz8ao.jpg

.....that can be arranged....

• Like 3

Looks like great bones are likely on that thing. Dash?

It was cracked a little didn't scare me that much,,, interior is pretty bad in general.. All the material is falling off the pillar trim even the door cards are pretty warped and hanging.. Engine is seized up like a rock ,, radiator is empty , brakes are non existent,, trunk and hood are probably so bent from being pried open they are basically scrap metal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all in all a pretty good Datsun. B)

• Like 10

Picked this up for extra front crossmember to be chopped up for oiling pan today...  Crazy thing is i tried to buy it from RATDAT3 but he sold it to TV studio then my friend bought it for little of nothing off Ebay,, stripped what he needed for his grand kids car,, then i now have it,..  It is probably the biggest pile of shit i have ever bought that was actually titled ..

I was supposedly used in the TV show Grimm, in the background , something to that effect anyway.

IMG_3426.jpg

If this was a 510 the Keeper would have it on the road again

• Like 3

Here's what the track wheel in earlier posts is used on .. FYI child labor laws are pretty grey when it comes using your own family.

MiscAnimalsBoys075.jpg

Day laborer Phil driving cart is my buddies brother,,  everyday he doesn't get killed by the other workers for being a knucklehead is a feather in his cap..

:lol:

extra picture cuz it's free

MiscAnimalsBoys080.jpg

More pics! B)

TrackFBallMisc007_zpsc968f137.jpg

TrackFBallMisc006_zpsbae32d4a.jpg

TrackFBallMisc003_zps15505814.jpg

Lazy fucks.....post some oics of your setup, i love farms :-)

FUCKIN NEWB !!!!

I would invite you over but i haven't heard if INS has already done their quarterly sweeps yet

• Like 7