15 ENKEI COMPE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dr, that's a sweet fit on those 8s man. Shit, 7", +25mm offset barely fit on my car. Running 195 up front and 205s in the back though. I don't know what kind of strange magic you guys are using with your 0 offset wheels? I'm feeling a bit under dressed.   :lol:

yeah as low as my car is inthe rear it aids in the lack of rubbing .... more camber...sky blue tried the same wheels as me with a 195 i believe and they rubbed and he cut out his door jam but he tracks his car where i just hard park and pose

Oh Dr, that's a sweet fit on those 8s man. Shit, 7", +25mm offset barely fit on my car. Running 195 up front and 205s in the back though. I don't know what kind of strange magic you guys are using with your 0 offset wheels? I'm feeling a bit under dressed.   :lol:

They fit a little too sweet. Lol. Getting tires in there is going to be a trick.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The car came out great! I was looking into these for my track day car because they look really good but they are just so Fing heavy for 15" wheels. I couldnt justify adding a few lbs of unsprung weight to each corner for the look. I ended up with SSR Mesh wheels insted.

Yah, my car is a cross between a solo track car and a street bomber. I would be lying if I said looks wasn't important, but wheel weight is less of a concern with 300 hp under the hood.

Wheel weight is always a concern, less unsprung weight the better.

Wheel weight is always a concern, less unsprung weight the better.

Better... Seriously?

I'm worried about you Q, I really think you need to work on loosening up a bit so you can relax. Maybe devote some time to these concerns of yours. Are your wheels keeping you up at night? :hug: 

We'd all love to have Volk Racing wheels. Realistically though, the Enkies are lighter than the rims they replaced, they were affordable, they fit perfectly, I think they look better on my car than the alternatives I found, and I have more power than I can use, so yes, unsprung weight IS less of a concern for me. 

Yah, my car is a cross between a solo track car and a street bomber. I would be lying if I said looks wasn't important, but wheel weight is less of a concern with 300 hp under the hood.

300hp, I agree you have the luxury. I made 179whp with my Rebello L18 and I'm always looking for everything I can get.

• Like 1