Want to buy/ make mold/ recreate factory 510 center console...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OH BTW Im planning on making a second console that doesn't go to the underside of the dash, same paltform but it'll be cut off and made all fancy like. You know, cup holders, storage, what evs.

The new console can be real carbon or tape, depends on your budget. Pretty much whatever color you want and the shifter ring will be brushed aluminium tape or whatever color you want

Oh and Im still waiting on a factory console to show up,... supposed to be here tomorrow. Oh and there is no hole in the console shown above as I have no idea where anyone's shifter sets these days... gotta cut that yourself 

• Like 2

I would love to show it in a car... my goon is at the shop so thats a no go. Although I have a guy coming down tomorrow so maybe I can get some pics with his car. 

Well the fiberglass is just plain old ugly fiberglass but I can cover it with a black matte finish, or I can even cover it with leatherette (same as the sides) ... pretty much whatever you need it covered with.

Given enough time I can probably pop my new mold this weekend... Im kind of excited about makin a few pieces

• 2 months later...

Well I'm a few steps closer. Ordered a coin/storage thingy so I'll install that once it comes in. Not sure If Im going to install gauges or switches or anything in the top ...that's kind of up to the end user/buyer. But so far in will ship with the shift boot, cup holders and coin/storage dealio.

Ok so questions comments concerns? 

New%20console_zpssaf1noj6.jpg

• Like 2