Pacific NW Nissan 240SX, L28 triple weber - Mhub's build and stuff!

i wasx misunderstood somewhere.... I don't really call out ted on his prices.

he butts in on post on FB when why I ask others about THEIR insane prices... like mentioned before, the $300 l20 that was literally a head a block, or the broken grill with no rings that was practically unusable, but still $150. THAT is why I'm a price nazi. It's bullshit..... and ted butts in why i enquire.. or call bs... on ppls insane prices.

dude if you don't like prices, haggle or don't buy whatever it is. If yall can't come to terms it's as easy as turning and walking away. When you talk on an open forum (such as Facebook or here on ratsun) other people are able to interject their opinions (see this conversation) and at that point it's not considered butting in its called joining the conversation. If you're that worried about it take it into a private message or do it face to face. It's really much easier that way
  • Like 1
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude if you don't like prices, haggle or don't buy whatever it is. If yall can't come to terms it's as easy as turning and walking away. When you talk on an open forum (such as Facebook or here on ratsun) other people are able to interject their opinions (see this conversation) and at that point it's not considered butting in its called joining the conversation. If you're that worried about it take it into a private message or do it face to face. It's really much easier that way

EXACTLY what I'm saying about Ted. If he has a problem with me interjecting WHY can't HE call me out over pm?

Road goes two ways, my friend. And until this time I've never called him out on it. Unless you can't that post that was deleted on FB seconds after I posted it, by Tim...

He's really bad at trolling......or really good at it, I'm not sure.

Don't even try smoothing this shit over with your humorous observation,,, this shit is coming to a head mutherfucker!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

Oh, and I love to haggle, live for it. Its a good game. Kinda like poker, keeping that straight face with the anticipation of who's going to get the better deal. You should try it sometime. You can still gwt hand outs with out straight up asking for them. Sometimes the way you post how you are wanting things, makes it look like you deserve them.

• Like 1

Shouldn't have to block him.

It's his decision to act that way. It doesn't bother me at all, actually. I think it's humorous, infact.

Part of me feels bad for him.

Translation: im butthurt but i have no clever response

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

For those guys who are professionals in autobody, forgive me.... I'm pretty proud of what I've done, considering this thing was pretty beat.....

But anyway.... I think it's not too bad for first time bondo and body work. (check out that body line, im pretty proud and how i was able to retain it after about 1/2 gallon of bondo......)

BEFORE: (no i did not do this part.... some shitty rusky shop did....)

IMG_1518_zpsooaaozry.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_1619_zpsbxedxfkm.jpg

IMG_1618_zpsuofp2bmd.jpg

IMG_1617_zpsf0ct4isq.jpg

IMG_1616_zps9sti5bwb.jpg

IMG_1615_zps318cmriv.jpg

Still on the look out for an R32 engine cross member. Please let me know if you know of one.....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Update......

I finally decided which carb and intake setup i will be going with........

12032042_1192326424114966_66565788785854

Disregard the odd-one out (far right, Spanish made Weber, yuck! The others are Italian.) Pic is from the guy I am buying them from.

I currently own x2 Weber 45 DCOE from Italy, so I bought x1 45 from this guy and the manifold.

I am very happy with this purchase.

Also located an oil pan from a Maxima at a local junk yard and picking it up on Monday. Things are going well so far.

Found an A31 (Nissan Cefiro) engine crossmember - same as an R32, but will sit the engine a little bit lower, for $150 as well -- things are going really well so far.

The A10 would have been amazing by this time..... It's been almost a year since I wrecked it, and believe me, I thought I was keeping it forever.

It was long from being finished, but lots of fun. That was a drop in the bucket compared to this project.

The Stanza is still in my family. I gave it to my mother in law for the time being. I originally purchased it as a family car when we found out we were having a baby, but at 8 months along we lost our baby girl. Very sad, and honestly I'm still traumatized by it. After we lost her I spent all of my baby money / responsible adult savings on this project. I think of it as anti-depression medication.

Any who................