Pacific NW Nissan 240SX, L28 triple weber - Mhub's build and stuff!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why reply to it?

I don't really don't care if you don't like me, but it's obvious.

I could be really nasty and tell you to fuck off, but I won't.

It seems you have beef with me for the sole reason of not buying shit parts because they're over priced. If fact, you brought me into so stupid post over FB, tagging me in it sayin something to the effect of "get off my lazy ass and find parts"........ Because apparently searching classifieds isn't good enough (or what ever your reason is..?)

Sure, I'm a prick over FB. I don't give to two shits about it either. I can rightly justify so when a 17 yr old kid is asking $300 for a L20 short block, with zero accessories. OR, when someone is wanting $150 for an early 620 grill that's BROKEN and does NOT have rings on it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with putting people in line for asking absurd prices.

If you don't like it, tough shit.

If don't like me, tough fucking shit.

If you don't like what I have to say? Tough. Fucking. Shit.

Word of advice Ted, mind your own when it has t do with me.

• Like 2

I don't care. Lol.

Ted has persistently made post like this towards me on here and FB. Never even retaliated on them until now...

Anyway, goes for anyone... If you don't like me, tough shit! Doesn't hurt my feelings.

On a side note, this thread definitely pissed some people off.

Goal achieved.

• Like 2

Ok.

You can think that.

I've been respectful and told him how it was without acting like a child, so you can keep thinking that.

Literally haven't been a dick to him. Ever.

Like I said, and I'll keep saying it...

If you don't like me...... I don't give a shit.

The fact that he blew up towards me on someone else's post on fb surprised me. It had nothing to do with me whatsoever, but someone he made it involve me. Why? Cause I don't fall for the fanboy sky high prices... He doesn't like it, too bad.

Too bad, so sad.

(hate this genre of music, but oh-so-fitting.....)

You keep saying you don't give a shit but you keep responding. And I said you react like an overly pampered child or spoiled if put bluntly. And yes, you're reactions do resemble that of a spoiled brat. I have a 6 year old who take criticism better than you do dude. And they aren't fan boy sky high prices, they're simple business economics prices, like I said earlier, the supply is low, the demand is high. If it were high supply and low demand the prices would be different. Shit, he spent the time gathering parts and even if you don't like his methods, he still put time into it. I hope you never try to buy something from me, you really won't like my prices if I have to pull parts, I charge by the hour

• Like 1

You keep saying you don't give a shit but you keep responding. And I said you react like an overly pampered child or spoiled if put bluntly. And yes, you're reactions do resemble that of a spoiled brat. I have a 6 year old who take criticism better than you do dude. And they aren't fan boy sky high prices, they're simple business economics prices, like I said earlier, the supply is low, the demand is high. If it were high supply and low demand the prices would be different. Shit, he spent the time gathering parts and even if you don't like his methods, he still put time into it. I hope you never try to buy something from me, you really won't like my prices if I have to pull parts, I charge by the hour

i wasx misunderstood somewhere.... I don't really call out ted on his prices.

he butts in on post on FB when why I ask others about THEIR insane prices... like mentioned before, the $300 l20 that was literally a head a block, or the broken grill with no rings that was practically unusable, but still $150. THAT is why I'm a price nazi. It's bullshit..... and ted butts in why i enquire.. or call bs... on ppls insane prices.