620 with 16x8 6x139.7 with 18 mm offset

bluebird4200

The auction I bought them from did not say anything about the infinity qx4, but at least they are intended for a nissan. I picked out wheels for my other truck and it looks sick, so I will take my chance. Too late anyways. If I could have found some jdm wheels by now that I liked. I would have gone with those.

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20140626_183555_zpsbt2szktn.jpg To replace these.

I'd try to avoid blingy rims. They should complement a vehicle, not over power and draw attention away from it. Even 10% of the vehicle's value in rims is too much. Jeans and a tee shirt with $500 leather shoes. Less.... is more.  Dull silver and gray rims will go with any color but a black truck is the best. Truck looks surprisingly good, maybe lower an inch or so. 

Even free would be wrong. If just wanting to show off your taste in rims, get a new car that can't be hurt by this. On an old Datsun it's money spent, or the appearance of money spent, on something other than the restoration or maintenance of the vehicle. Rims won't make it steer or brake any better, won't improve the handling or performance. How would you like your mom to come home with nipple and ear, lip, nose or eyebrow piercings and gross tattoos trying to look like an 18 year old tramp? Tone it down, when it comes to taste....less is more.

Ultimately it's your canvas to draw on. Masterpiece.... or cartoon?

• Like 1

It's Boss! That's all there is to it! I have my Datsun with a ka 2.4, 5 speed combo, new suspension and brake kit. Doesn't mean I want to drive all cooped up all of the time when I have the money to buy newer, better, and more comfortable belonging. Love my Datsun,but it is to tinker with...

Agreed. My wife has a Matrix and it's comfortable...and that's about it. The rims on it would look like shit on a 40 year old car. Just like a shackle kit, side mount Thrush mufflers, track bars, rear deck spoiler and hood pins from the Muscle Car era would look on it.

Any lowered vehicle is closer to bottoming out so in addition to lower you should also go stiffer spring rate. The 720 4x4 springs are stiffer and flatter so you get both. The 520/521/620/720 and D21 Hardbody leaf springs are all the same length.