Nissan and Datsun Show and Shine 2015 | 8.15.15 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 24 hours left to pre-register for Nissan and Datsun Show and Shine 2015. At 3:00 pm tomorrow pre-registration will be taken down. Registration the day of the show will be $15 and space will be limited.

REGISTER HERE: www.nissandatsunshowandshine.bigcartel.com

Sweet, it was pretty brutal down there in 2012

Probably, I know 2 of the 3 years we did it at the store it was pretty dang hot. We are doing the layout a little different this year and it should allow people to escape the direct sunlight a bit easier. We are bringing in a few extra tents as well.

Yup, Got mine today.  Already read through it and sent you an email.  Also Google Mapped 3 routes from Yakima to Olympia.  Probably go the White Pass route on the way over as it's the shortest time-wise at 3 hours but it will be the Chinook Pass route coming back for a little fun. Hope my brakes survive the abuse. :-)

Yup, Got mine today.  Already read through it and sent you an email.  Also Google Mapped 3 routes from Yakima to Olympia.  Probably go the White Pass route on the way over as it's the shortest time-wise at 3 hours but it will be the Chinook Pass route coming back for a little fun. Hope my brakes survive the abuse. :-)

If you travel White pass and your on the East side of the summit  you see a sign that says  dip  or  bump or "rocks over road way"  ahead,,, they aint bullshitting.............. Not one bit

:rofl:

Most of the road is pretty smooth though. And the West side is easy driving.