Nissan and Datsun Show and Shine 2015 | 8.15.15 | Olympia, WA

RussellM

It was just the light green font was nearly impossible to read even on my large screen,, it was like those magic eye books from the 90s only without the unicorn picture at the end ,, the tan/orange works great. .....

Been trying to light a fire under a few local clean stocker Datsun guys to sign up, to even out the field of ratty dattys..

Woo hoo 

Did you not see the unicorn? You apparently didnt stare long enough. Im bummed now.

Still all Datsun's - we did have a few more guys register over the last 2 days. Ill register mine too. Ill park where the rust is parked.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not see the unicorn? You apparently didnt stare long enough. Im bummed now.

Still all Datsun's - we did have a few more guys register over the last 2 days. Ill register mine too. Ill park where the rust is parked.

Just follow the drips of oil and you'll find the rust.

• Like 1

+1 for another datsun. I signed up and sent payment, but notice nothings been charged yet. Just want to make sure im in the system! I did get an "order has been received" email but $ has not been taken.

Lookin forward to the event.

• Like 1

+1 for another datsun. I signed up and sent payment, but notice nothings been charged yet. Just want to make sure im in the system! I did get an "order has been received" email but $ has not been taken.

Lookin forward to the event.

What is the name? You can PM me if you want.

It looks as though my entry fee may just turn into a donation,,, as i sold my 510 and i feel our ZX turbo isn't really worthy of the show.. I am working on getting another vintage Datsun but you may have an extra seat for the show,,,   We will probably roll by either way though to raze the troops and scarf some Dickeys BBQ B)

It looks as though my entry fee may just turn into a donation,,, as i sold my 510 and i feel our ZX turbo isn't really worthy of the show.. I am working on getting another vintage Datsun but you may have an extra seat for the show,,,   We will probably roll by either way though to raze the troops and scarf some Dickeys BBQ B)

Bummer, I hope you find something else to bring. Either way - see you at the event!

• Like 1

We are still waiting on quite a few raffle items to come in from sponsors, but I did bug Tokico to give up some details. They informed me that they are sending us a gift certificate for a set of Tokico shocks. $1 Raffle Tickets and a lot of awesome prizes - cant go wrong!

047c7d54-6e22-4dca-aaa2-acb48929acf6_zps

We had a handful of raffles show up over the last week. Check my original post out for a complete list of raffle prizes that we have so far. We have many more coming in to us.

Sight and Sound Audio dropped off this package for the raffle.

c852762b-2ed9-47b2-b359-5d7185bc4964_zps

Nissan Motorsports send us a bunch of goodies. Included was a couple of these newly released 1/43 scale Nissan GT-R LM Nismo Race Cars.

60063bd6-7264-4c1a-9e94-82a532286779_zps

a755c6c4-405b-4608-9439-fed33c2c90b4_zps

Signed my goofball neighbor up for the Datsun section as well..  I can't seem to locate the confirmation e-mail so as to let you know my earlier entry fee is now a donation for sure and so someone can slide into that space...

• Like 1

Pre-Registration for the car show is nearly full. If you have been procrastinating - now is the time to get in. We will be allowing cars to register the day of the event for a higher fee, but space is limited.

$10 to register and your fee goes directly to South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome.

REGISTER HERE: www.nissandatsunshowandshine.bigcartel.com

Signed up yesterday and paid my fee. Other than a "payment received" email I've received nothing else.  It would help to have an email that gave the address of the dealership and maybe y'all could use information on the car that is being entered other than Datsun or Nissan?

He will send out something exactly like what your talking about,,  but i don't think it's a auto send type deal,, so it gets sent out separately from payment received notification... i think.

2220 Carriage Dr SW, Olympia, WA 98502

It's in a large automall type affair.

Signed up yesterday and paid my fee. Other than a "payment received" email I've received nothing else.  It would help to have an email that gave the address of the dealership and maybe y'all could use information on the car that is being entered other than Datsun or Nissan?

Ill be sending out another round of emails Monday or Tuesday.