Tacoma Griots garage Friday night cruise in

q-tip

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't go further west than the mall unless you're on 38th or 56th, also don't go between 38th and 56th except on south Tacoma way Tacoma mall Blvd or pine St. You should be far enough away from the bullets that way.

Yeah,, i took us and hour and 45 minutes to go from tacoma to dupont a few weeks ago.  Got a GPS?? Get off freeway and go west to 99 and travel south on it ,, Sometimes traveling down 99 moves better.   And it will take you all the way there-ish

Just don't go further west than the mall unless you're on 38th or 56th, also don't go between 38th and 56th except on south Tacoma way Tacoma mall Blvd or pine St. You should be far enough away from the bullets that way.

this makes perfect sense to someone who doesn't know tacoma

Yeah,, i took us and hour and 45 minutes to go from tacoma to dupont a few weeks ago. Got a GPS?? Get off freeway and go west to 99 and travel south on it ,, Sometimes traveling down 99 moves better. And it will take you all the way there-ish

I think that's what it's trying to do. 39 minutes to go 13 miles though

Hwy 99 turns into Pacific Hwy East then turns into Puyallup Ave (all the same road)  then you are almost there..

profit

We used to go to Childrens hospital about 3 times a month. and they loved scheduling 1:00 appointments which puts you out in that 3:30 southbound  hump. :sneaky:

I made it to the car museum but it closes at 5 so not worth it to go in. Sitting in the parking lot resting the truck

You are most likely already at Groits but that car museum charges $10. just to park,, in their parking lot.,, Can you say rip-off?

We got as far as Hawks prairie before we said fuck that noise,,,,  you guys are on your own

Good time hanging out, surprisingly got alot of respect for the datsuns....met a random guy that knows pumpkin, bigbsuorise right? :lol:

Let's get some more out here next month!!

:no:  wish I could have brought mine out, but the whole family wanted to come out.  :no:

I  might go to the hilltop thing.  Shouldn't be toooooooooooo bad. 

When was the last time you saw a hilltop triple gang murder or carjacking ending in murder or home invasion ending with the house being burnt down because everyone inside was murdered?? 

The place must be way safer now ,, i would go to the party if i was you guys.