I didn't make it to Canby, but...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't make it to canby but I went on a poker run my neighbors put on to benefit the American cancer society. The flyer said cars welcome, for some reason we were the only one. There was something odd about a lone 510 in a pack of bikes. Best part was at each checkpoint people were saying look at that old Datsun and waving, the hogs in our group got no love.

• Like 2

Nice, congrats dude

You're gonna have to come down the street end of next month for a bbq

I have a race on Saturday, but I can roll up on Sunday. If it turns out to be a Saturday event, I will be up for leftovers.

...waitaminute.. Isn't there something a little Detroity about that particular Z?

Yes it is a mutation. But the announcers just call it a Datsun 280z. 

On Friday night car club races, I run with the GM pack. The import event promoters wont let me play with them though. 

Fuck yeah!  Go Datsun, I don't care if it is GM powered!  Beat 'em all!  You still have your 521 drag truck?

Hey Matt! Yes I still have the drag 521. It's in storage waiting for a new shortblock,(96 stroke x 90 bore stuffed in a medium block) and a decision regarding the trans. As much as I like rowing gears, the brass syncros and the shift linkage aint cutting it. So it's going to get a G force or a ford c4 auto with a really loose converter. Probably the latter.

• Like 1