73' 620 FOR SALE in So Cal...

Well something came up financially and I'm forced to sell my truck AGAIN Guys!,

Here's what I got in it so far the short time I've had it;Clean Title,new Master Cylinder,new Front Brakes and Hoses and Wheel Cylinders,new Rear Brakes and Wheel Cylinders,Rebuilt Driveshaft and Center Bearing,New Clutch,Brand New Tires,Front Re-indexed Torsion Arm Drop,3 inch blocks in the Rear,Clean Interior (have Bucket Seats for it),CD Player.Windshield looks newly replaced,Rebuilt Cylinder Head and Hitachi Carb.,Rplcd Alternator,new Exhaust.New Hood and P/S Fender,New Front Spoiler off a 67' Camaro.This truck is a Rust free Ex-Surfer,California Truck and is a GREAT foundation for a Restoration.I have some pictures posted under Project Datto 8/5/08 on this website when I first brought it home,before I put some Labor in it. Looks better in person.Needs TLC,MUST SELL!!! $1,050.00 O.B.O

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some pictures posted on this website when I first brought it home,before I put some Labor in it. Looks better in person.Needs TLC,MUST SELL!!! $1,050.00 O.B.O

Heh, we have pretty bad memories from all the exhaust and fuel vapors! You might want to post a link to the pics of your truck!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.