hoboland bbq jul 25 sedro-woolley wa

hobospyder

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to close the garage door on us again,, if we stay to long ??

dude I was planning on coming in and bing some more and since the sun stays out so late it'll be later this time that I close the doors. Was trying to keep the racket in the shop so as not to bug the neighbors across the alley

made it to the dump today so little miss is unloaded and ready for another trip (toilets and bunk beds on the side of the shop along with old roofing minimum). and then i went down to the shop when i got back home since i had some time to kill until mom and baby girl got home and decided to clean. well, that didn't go very far because i don't have bolts to put the z22 engine onto an engine stand so i ended up tearing the z22 apart. will go back to the shop and move vehicles and sweep as time allows. 

That's on you buddy

yeah my life is weird.... that's pretty much all there is to it. but in my defense, she makes some damn good cookies. haven't had her make me cupcakes yet, but she's pretty good at baking. 

• Like 1

Last time i went past on the freeway their motto was written on a sign,, i think it said..

Sedro Wooley,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  The convenient place to take a leak and grab some butane, on the way back from your meth dealer in Concrete.

• Like 3

New to this forum, long time dimer. Is this event closed? I live in Marysville.

You posted in this thread now you HAVE TO COME!!  or we will find you. :)

No events posted up here will ever be private events new guys are always encouraged to show,, even little meet-ups.. You will find that 80-90% of those that show up don't post much if at all on this forum either..  Good times,, free food,, and Datsuns, what more do you need?

A few guys live in Marysville you should try to hook up with them for a mini caravan.  

Now to find a Datsun to drive all the way up there.

• Like 2