Some Datsun/Nissan Violet SSS 711 Sedan Picture

Luke-16

I would like to share some picture on datsun violet sss 711 sedan ,enjoy  :angel:

[ [/url] nissan_violet_sss_sedan_1_zpsjfzd2gnp.jpnissan_violet_sss_sedan_zpsqhqwos3y.jpeg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%206_zpsmkwakjyk.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%204_zpsyewc3lc1.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%205_zpsha0m9cmt.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%202_zpslbekllpu.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%203_zps2y2k2gjq.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%201_zpsv9bhioc8.jpg">http://nissan_violet_1976_wallpapers_1_zpsyednl nissan_violet_sss_sedan_1_zpsjfzd2gnp.jp nissan_violet_sss_sedan_zpsqhqwos3y.jpeg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%206_zpsmkwakjyk.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%204_zpsyewc3lc1.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%205_zpsha0m9cmt.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%202_zpslbekllpu.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%203_zps2y2k2gjq.jpg Abr_710fl_jdm_01%201_zpsv9bhioc8.jpg

Any information on this cars dont hesitate to reply here,Thanks You B)

Ps:I own this cars,which is name as datsun violet P710 ,never mention about SSS.As the info i know the cars was a Violet SSS 711,same as this ,but comes with 4 speed manual,IRS(independent rear suspension) and twin carburetor L16,Which is different than this nissan version violet sss.

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were those tail lights only for the 711 sedan? This 710 has the same lights, but the trunk lid is different than the normal 710. I am just wondering if this one below is modified or if that was an option for 710?

3657750563_abc031fbda_b.jpg

Were those tail lights only for the 711 sedan? This 710 has the same lights, but the trunk lid is different than the normal 710. I am just wondering if this one below is modified or if that was an option for 710?

3657750563_abc031fbda_b.jpg

Sorry im not sure,maybe depend on which brand,if it is nissan violet,like you show me the pic above violet 710,would be same as violet 711 Nissan....but if it was Datsun one ,the back light is like that one,like you told me above.About the modification on the back light,maybe it can be done on it,but we may need to ask some expert here B)

By the way about trunk lid, yes the violet 711 is not the same as 710 version,which is hardtop one,like the white violet 710 that you show me above.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Violet#/media/File:Nissan_Violet_710_rear.jpg

Anythings dont hesitate to reply and share your information about this cars 

Ps: More info can be find on wiki,search: Nissan Violet 710,you can find some info about 711(only a little) :geek:

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Both early and late styles of sedan were available with both styles of tail light. The earlier 710 did have a different trunk lid and rear panel to accommodate them.  I think the rear panel was the same as the later 711. I'm not really sure what the purpose was of there being two different styles though!

The changes were only from half way through the '76 model year and on the 4 door.. Here it affected (though sometimes very lightly) the roof line, rear of the 4 doors, rear pillar 4 door, rear glass, trunk lid, headliner.  I heard it was to improve visibility for the driver and headroom for passengers for use in taxis.  No idea how true this is.

The changes were only from half way through the '76 model year and on the 4 door.. Here it affected (though sometimes very lightly) the roof line, rear of the 4 doors, rear pillar 4 door, rear glass, trunk lid, headliner.  I heard it was to improve visibility for the driver and headroom for passengers for use in taxis.  No idea how true this is.

Sorry, I should have been clearer... I meant the two different styles of lights rather than the update on the body styling. You're 100% right on that...it was for improved visibility, headroom and I think for improved access to the rear seats too. Somewhere I have a product bulletin which covers the update. If I can find it, I'll scan it and post it up.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have the 711 model and have become obsessed with the irs now that I learned it was a stock option on the sss. If anyone has additional information on its fitment/benefits/availablity or any threads I can dig into, please let me know. I love the 711 taxi. Never saw that photo before.