Found an F10! And she made it 2400 miles across the country!

Well guys, it's looking more and more like I'll be able to hang around the forum more. I sold my Honda Grom tonight to fund the F10 and the trip (not counting any issues that may arise along the way). I hope to hash out the travel plans tomorrow with work and make what I'm sure will be an interesting trip very soon.

While I'm at it I'd like to thank everyone in this thread, especially ArchetypeDatsun, who relayed the link to me. It seems like you guys and gals have a really awesome community here, and I'm really excited to officially be a member of it very soon.

• Like 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My flight to Medford is officially booked. I'll be there in the evening of the 21st. I've not been out west aside from one vacation to Vegas and some miltary training time spent at Ft. Huachuca, AZ, so I'm really excited to experience that side of the country.

I am excited for the trip pictures :D

I'll be sure to take a ton. I'm actually going to write about the whole shebang on my friend's auto blog, Clapd Out. I'm sure there'll be some interesting stories along the way.

No problem man were happy to have you on board!

I'm glad to be on board. It was super random coming across your Instagram last night, but there aren't exactly a ton of pictures on IG tagged with #DatsunF10 lol.

• Like 1

Since it looks like there are a few Oregonians in here, do any of you guys know anything about this: http://www.klamathshuttle.com/

There is no contact info on that website whatsoever as far as I can tell.

I'm looking for the best way to get from Medford to Klamath Falls. I can always take a cab, but I'm always looking for the cheapest route possible.

If I were you I'd be looking for the quickest way out of K-Falls. #OregonHumor

Honestly I haven't heard anything about it. Medford guys would probably know.

Haha, I only plan on being there long enough to grab the car and leave

So guys, I have an odd request for any of you who may be semi-local to Medford. It looks like I'm going to have to take a cab to Klamath Falls, but if any of you enterprising ladies or gentleman would be willing to give me a lift, I could throw some cash your way for gas and a little extra for helping a guy out!

• Like 2