Font size used in postings

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think about the age of Datsuns and the age of some of the members here that have had Datsuns most of there adult/teen life that makes the average age of members between 40 to 60 years old.  What comes with old age is loss of sight for one.  

A disability of any kind should not be taken lightly by the general populous.

For all the people that made poor judgements in there postings I pray that you will live a long and unburden life!

• Like 4

I'm surprised there is a thread on here that's 4 pages long about font size.

It would be 8 pages, if we posted in super large font.

What I miss most about having good eyesight....

....I used to be a pretty good shot with the iron sights on my AR15. Now, I can hit the target, not so much the bullseye.

And, I stare at women's butts a little too long these days, trying to focus. Creepy.

• Like 3

If you think about the age of Datsuns and the age of some of the members here that have had Datsuns most of there adult/ teen life that makes the average age of members between 4o to 60 years old.  What comes with old age is loss of sight for one.  

A disability of any kind should not be taken lightly by the general populous.

For all the people that made poor judgements in there postings I pray that you will live a long and unburden life!

Deary me!

I turn 49 in 20 days. Ive owned Datsuns since I was 17.

I (once) had 20/20 vision (confirmed by certain areas I used to work for).

Im getting old(er) and sometimes, though I refuse to normally admit it, use magnifying glasses for things like painting the fine details on some of the plastic models im building.

What I dont/havent done till recently, is get on a public forum, and piss and moan about how issues such as the size of the mandated font, and accepted parameters of the users/moderators of the fora may, or may not affect me.

I stated much earlier, and reiterate, "first world problem if ever I read one"!!!!

OP, IMLTHO, please fous on better issues.

Im off now to complain to my local McDonalds about the font they use in their menus.

• Like 3

Even my vision isnt the best, thats why I have glasses. Or zoom my screen.... your computer is helpful like that.
I run my browser at 150% all the time, also helps fill my largeish aspect ratio on my laptop.

637.jpg

we all over this thread now and ready to move on with our lives?

• Like 2

This post was more about adjusting your computer than about any disability.

Yes the misunderstanding was about print size. Color and font were not at issue yet dragged in merely to bitch about. Likewise off topic and nuicance posts. .   

Can I get an AMEN from the congregation? ..........

• Like 1