• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

No he's not. NAPA is a long ways away from assisting in repairing cars. 

You bite your tongue factory boy!  If you break on the way to Canby, you'll be getting my NAPA spares to save your ass!

• Like 3

Speaking of auto parts stores, has anyone seen Metalmonkey lately?  I haven't heard thing one.  Going to see when he was last online.

Last active Mar 23.  I sent him a pm.  That's weird.

Speaking of auto parts stores, has anyone seen Metalmonkey lately?  I haven't heard thing one.  Going to see when he was last online.

didn't he have a kid in the last six months?

or was it a niece/nephew?....

Wasn't he doing a yoga instructor? Some young hardbody? (he's probably just cunt struck)

• Like 1

Yeah, I think she played soccer, was DEF cute.  I'm trying to find a chick online again.  Possibly more promise this time, but I say that every time.  Haven't started dating for money yet.  If so, watch out rich 80 year olds! :D

• Like 2

:ninja: I've been single since December dudes! Guess it's asking too much for the lady to only date one dude at a time.  :geek:

I've also been slammed trying to balance between fixing my 240Z and dailying it, helping with my nephew, apartment hunting, and all that jazz. Job hunting...yeah that too. AZ sucks more dick then ever.

I actually put my 240Z up for sale yesterday and have someone from PA interested. So by the weekend I'll probably be Datsunless.

I need that Series 1 money in my pocket.

11149649_10153212895459266_5621016496608

By the way, hardbody/soccer chick got fat  :rofl:  run for the hills! 

Anything to report in that one thread over on nwd... .. ... .... .  ..    .      .        ?  ? ?

• Like 2