• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex wife got lazy when she was washing clothes and did as few loads as possible so my clothes went in with the infants. "Why are there grease spots on mine and Sabrina's clothes?" She asked. Asked if she threw mine in with theirs got the affirmative answer and proceeded to yell at her about her stupidity. Next week I started washing my own clothes. Month or two goes by and she's now upset with me because I wash my own clothes instead of her doing them...... yeah, that happened. She brought it up when she was telling me why she wanted a divorce, to go along with I worked too much and when I was home I wanted to relax and didn't help with the baby that much. Minimal sex (not for lack of me trying) and emotional abuse because I told her she was an idiot.

• Like 1

My ex wife got lazy when she was washing clothes and did as few loads as possible so my clothes went in with the infants. "Why are there grease spots on mine and Sabrina's clothes?" She asked. Asked if she threw mine in with theirs got the affirmative answer and proceeded to yell at her about her stupidity. Next week I started washing my own clothes. Month or two goes by and she's now upset with me because I wash my own clothes instead of her doing them...... yeah, that happened. She brought it up when she was telling me why she wanted a divorce, to go along with I worked too much and when I was home I wanted to relax and didn't help with the baby that much. Minimal sex (not for lack of me trying) and emotional abuse because I told her she was an idiot.

Welcome to wedded bliss.

Ect. Is all of the above do not apply.

When you've been married long enough that is how it goes.

She is no longer a wife, but a roommate that you sleep with but never fuck.

That's some silly shit to get bent over. She's doing your laundry. I'm stoked to have my laundry washed. My wife washes everyone's stuff together. Sometimes shit happens but I'm certainly not biting the hand that's feeding. Her getting upset about you doing your own laundry was almost surely not about the laundry, but a perceived passive aggressive jab about her fucking it up. Which I'd bet a 20 was an accurate perception. The sex thing is astonishingly common in today's world. I blame our social construct and technology. Both genders are bearing the weight of expectations and ideals that are not derived from the actual relationship, or even from the individuals in the relationship. I think this ends more marriages/relationships than anything else. Also, we are transitioning into a world of professional women whom are also mothers. The roles of which are still working themselves out. As are the roles of the father. I do far more parenting (diapers, wiping, bedtime stories, laundry, homework, etc. than my father, or his father. It's just the world we now live in. I've not sat back to watch a ballgame in years because there's work to be done. If I did, I'd expect a grumpy wife. Perhaps that makes me less of a man. But I'm pretty stoked on my marriage for what that worth.

Basically, I don't think shes an idiot based on what you wrote. She may be one, You'd know better than I. But what I read sounded pretty normal really.

• Like 4

That's some silly shit to get bent over. She's doing your laundry. I'm stoked to have my laundry washed. My wife washes everyone's stuff together. Sometimes shit happens but I'm certainly not biting the hand that's feeding. Her getting upset about you doing your own laundry was almost surely not about the laundry, but a perceived passive aggressive jab about her fucking it up. Which I'd bet a 20 was an accurate perception. The sex thing is astonishingly common in today's world. I blame our social construct and technology. Both genders are bearing the weight of expectations and ideals that are not derived from the actual relationship, or even from the individuals in the relationship. I think this ends more marriages/relationships than anything else. Also, we are transitioning into a world of professional women whom are also mothers. The roles of which are still working themselves out. As are the roles of the father. I do far more parenting (diapers, wiping, bedtime stories, laundry, homework, etc. than my father, or his father. It's just the world we now live in. I've not sat back to watch a ballgame in years because there's work to be done. If I did, I'd expect a grumpy wife. Perhaps that makes me less of a man. But I'm pretty stoked on my marriage for what that worth.

Basically, I don't think shes an idiot based on what you wrote. She may be one, You'd know better than I. But what I read sounded pretty normal really.

^^^ truth

I like doing my own laundry, even when I was married I did my own, I've been doing my own laundry for decades, I have a system and OCD, so naturally it disturbs me when my GF does it, I don't let her know, I just thank her, but it doesn't feel right, call me crazy I guess....

• Like 1

I think we are entering the world of the mushroom eaters and male dominance is no longer important. Yes the mad daddy, druggie dude is getting all the tang.

If the ground moves that means food. If the trees move that means you are food. One word "psilocin" the ladys want it!

I like doing my own laundry, even when I was married I did my own, I've been doing my own laundry for decades, I have a system and OCD, so naturally it disturbs me when my GF does it, I don't let her know, I just thank her, but it doesn't feel right, call me crazy I guess....

Agreed. Me too, I've done my own laundry since I was 13.

• Like 1

I can cook, clean and do laundry better than most women. Most of 'em can't get stains out of laundry or get spices right in goulash. I'd become transgender, find a rich dude to pamper me and be the best wife in the world to him if I wasn't 100% certain that all merciful Jesus in his magnificent, endless forgiveness wouldn't condemn me to hell where my soul would be chopped into confetti and strewn upon a parade of murderers, single mothers and schlubs who jerk it to graphic novels. Pic is my ex and her family behind me.

BmiwoGL.jpg

• Like 5

I didn't actually yell but my family has sensitive skin, to the point where if you use the wrong soap for too long your skin cracks. I work with industrial solvents and chemicals come home with who knows what on my clothes with side effects ranging from skin issues to cancer. Spreading that from my clothes onto a newborns clothes is just plain and simply idiotic. And her words "don't feel like a wife since I don't do anything for you" (simplified but at that point basically what she was saying)

I wash my own clothes but often some of her less important things are in the mix. If she does a load of hers and I come along to use the washer I move her's along to the drier. If I need the drier and it's full I fold everything and take my stuff. She does about the same. It's never a big deal. If she has some very important things to wash she tells me not to throw my shit in with it.... that's easy enough to do.... do nothing.

I bought my wife a fancy washing machine with tons of buttons no intention of learning how to use it.

I never do laundry now. As for the rest of you, sounds like sandwich making 101 should be next up in your course schedule.

• Like 1

As for the rest of you, sounds like sandwich making 101 should be next up in your course schedule.

I make a great sammich.

One of my redeeming qualities.