• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the employees fault. Probably not the airport security's fault either. I imagine they got called out to remove , what they thought was another drunk asshole causing problems. Then to show their boss they could do a good job proceeded to drag the asshole off the plane by force. The problem is United's policy. No fucking way I would walk off a flight I paid for. If their tits are in a wringer it should be backed up a few turns and then run through again.

For you kids that have heard this expression but didn't quit 'get it', here's a wringer on  a washing machine. It has an adjustable release so that if you get your fingers caught (and trust me it's easily done pushing the washing in) and drawn into the rollers, it's supposed to unlock them. When I was 4 my arm went in up the the elbow. I thought the thing was eating me. But the release did work, only physiological damage. Warning sign should say 'Keep hands and tits out of wringer'

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Not the employees fault. Probably not the airport security's fault either. I imagine they got called out to remove , what they thought was another drunk asshole causing problems. Then to show their boss they could do a good job proceeded to drag the asshole off the plane by force. The problem is United's policy. No fucking way I would walk off a flight I paid for. If their tits are in a wringer it should be backed up a few turns and then run through again.

For you kids that have heard this expression but didn't quit 'get it', here's a wringer on  a washing machine. It has an adjustable release so that if you get your fingers caught (and trust me it's easily done pushing the washing in) and drawn into the rollers, it's supposed to unlock them. When I was 4 my arm went in up the the elbow. I thought the thing was eating me. But the release did work, only physiological damage. Warning sign should say 'Keep hands and tits out of wringer'

hqdefault.jpg

My kid sister got her arm caught in one of those when she was about 5 or 6. She was being very 'helpful with the laundry.

Happened in late spring. Broke her arm in several places. She was in a cast for about 4 months.

Back when they used plaster instead of that lightweight pre preg stuff of today. Heavy, and boy did her arm get to stinking.

Missed her tit though. I don't think she had sprouted them yet.

• Like 1

All United needed to do was keep raising the price of what they were offering for being bumped until they had enough volunteers.

Volunteers being the key word meaning everybody was happy with the deal they got.

If they announce there is a full flight prier to loading I usually ask at the desk if they need volunteers so I can get the free travel.

• Like 2

Picked up Mrs. Racer and her brother at the airport last night. They flew in from Lousy Anna.

On Alaska.

In A 737-900.

And no one was dragged off of the plane kicking and screaming.

So they felt cheated somehow.

• Like 4

Picked up Mrs. Racer and her brother at the airport last night. They flew in from Lousy Anna.

On Alaska.

In A 737-900.

And no one was dragged off of the plane kicking and screaming.

So they felt cheated somehow.

Oh, yeah.

Going to the airport at 10:30 on a weekday evening sucks.

Add to that the pouring rain.

And all the fucking idiots in the cell phone lot that can't drive and don't know how to park.

Then the crowded arrivals lane near the terminal. How is it these morons can't figure out how to pull up to the curb, get the friends and relatives that just got in from wherever, and pull away? It ain't fucking rocket science for Christ's sake.

Figure it out.

Better yet, stay home and let them ride home on the bus.

• Like 2

My brother stuck his finger in it, while it was off and started screaming! Scared the shit out of mom! 

Go his ass handed to him when dad got home. We rarely laugh about it now.

my grade school buddy was an anemic twig. his arm got sucked up in the rollers while we were playing, "touch the rollers but don't get your arm caught" and was broken. his mom was gonna sue mine but it was pretty obvious that anyone using a wringer machine in 1977 in gubment housing probably didn't have a lot of cash. pic unrelated.

17884281_1976738882339825_72701830602107

• Like 5

When I was little I jumped off of the play structure at the clackamas town center and cracked my wrist. My mom didnt sue but they thought she was going to. Sucks cuz I couldve been rich but noooo

How was Clackamas Town Center negligent?

• Like 1