• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read today where they passed a bill to raise MORE money -

Gas will go up 12 cents a gallon.License fees will go up -

to $50 a year on vehicles worth $5000 or less,to $175 a year on-

vehicles worth $60000 or more.

Want to bet that they find more things to spend it on? 

But we're going to have a really Bitch'n train!

• Like 1

Don't worry, at $4.00/gal that's only a 3% increase...
  • Like 1

Can you post such a thing here in insomniacs ?  B)

• Like 2

Can you post such a thing here in insomniacs ?

Only the term... "passed a bill" would be inflammatory. The rest is just about gas prices. Up to gato, I can erase and give Doug a couple of day off? Doug can hire an in house lawyer for an appeal.

• Like 3

I fucking hate selling shit on CL. Between flakes and low ballers... you finally get someone serious about buying and they are 4 hours late. Eventually it fucks your day up.

If I wasn't trying to get rid of this car I would tell him to just drive back home.

• Like 4

I fucking hate selling shit on CL. Between flakes and low ballers... you finally get someone serious about buying and they are 4 hours late. Eventually it fucks your day up.

If I wasn't trying to get rid of this car I would tell him to just drive back home.

Haha. You're craigslisting wrong man. Go search for something you want but can't afford. Call them, and ask if they will go lower. Then email them and ask for some obscure ass detail with a picture. Something they definitely need to get up and go physically check. Then set up a place to meet that is not convenient but barely within reason. Then tell them you can meet in 10 days. Or right now. Then no-show... Then call all sorry and shit. Then set up a new time. Then ten minutes after that meetup time call to let them know you won't make it cause you found a better deal.

It's super fun, you should try it.

• Like 2

Only the term... "passed a bill" would be inflammatory. The rest is just about gas prices. Up to gato, I can erase and give Doug a couple of day off? Doug can hire an in house lawyer for an appeal.

I forgot to use the sarcasm font or put a smiley face at the end of my sentence.I'll go back and fix it.

Well it sold. Buyers were only 4 hours late.. but glad that shit is sold. Took a major loss. Someone elses money pit now.

• Like 2