• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knew,..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4382388/Sleeping-naked-seriously-benefit-health.html

"Why you should sleep NAKED: snoozing in the nude could boost male fertility, prevent thrush and even help with weight loss"

Who dose not need to lose an extra pound or two,.

"According to GP Dr Sarah Brewer, sleeping naked could aid weight loss, as the body overproduces the hormone cortisol when it gets too warm, resulting in an increased appetite."

• Like 1

I sleep nsked but my girlfriend doesnt like it cuz I sleep fart A LOT and usually she gets nuked a bunch of times while I sleep.

what makes this better is for some reason I imagine you as a girl. Girls farming is funny. Unless she's pregnant, if that's the case it could melt your leg off. Been there, done that, was surprised I still had meat on my leg the next morning

what makes this better is for some reason I imagine you as a girl. Girls farming is funny. Unless she's pregnant, if that's the case it could melt your leg off. Been there, done that, was surprised I still had meat on my leg the next morning

oh man I dated a pregnant chick once. She was hot, minus the baby bump. She didnt seem to have a farting problem but damn it her being a stripper was annoying. Shed work 2 nights and made more than I did in 2 weeks. I was always afraid I was gonna put a dent in the babys forhead
  • Like 3

oh man I dated a pregnant chick once. She was hot, minus the baby bump. She didnt seem to have a farting problem but damn it her being a stripper was annoying. Shed work 2 nights and made more than I did in 2 weeks. I was always afraid I was gonna put a dent in the babys forhead

I've heard experts say this is actually quite healthy for the child's adaptation response, often gearing them up as to who the next step father will be.

• Like 1

The baby isn't upside down until it's almost ready to come out, if anything....You'd be poking his/her ass...