Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Some days I wish I still smoked weed...

I can make that wish come true...... :D

I need to lay off that shit, there is something to be said for someone that isn't stoned these days. The new crap just makes me tired

Dab??!!

Everybody should smoke weed......the world would be much better.....

• Like 2

After 20 years of having no ambition and floating through life, I quit when my daughter was born. Clarity has its benefits, I can remember shit more easily, much quicker and more accurate when working on things. I really don't miss it. I'm just glad I didn't become the self righteous anti herb type that's so common after someone quits.

• Like 2

I would be much stupider.

That's a good point. Some folks just don't have room to alter their IQ. I hate the idea of it becoming available commercially. But I hate filling cells with pot related busts as well.

I'm glad everyone isn't stoned.

I use weed as a social lubricant and to help me destress after a long day of work. I used to drink but have replaced booze with pot having quit drinking to get custody of my daughter. Took me a while to pick up smoking and I can control it a lot better than I can drinking. I'm glad pot is legal and more easily accessible, now if only it wouldn't get my fired from my job

My entire company would get fired if they tested. That would be an interesting event.

used to work at a lumber mill, guy od-ed and died, so they hit one of the more senior guys, popped hot, had to go through the entire mill. I think we lost five guys to that.

If the current company did that a third of the Puget sound would be out of a job and the economy in the area would collapse

I do alot of noisey, dirty, tedious, bending, lifting, pouring, mixing, grinding, bullshiting with crackpot libertarian client, driving, leveling, chiseling, drilling and sometimes a little dubby can chill out the pain

• Like 1

On a side note, just scared the shit out of one of my shop mates by hanging out the hole in the bottom of the plane and waiting for him to turn around. He bout shit himself

with my old co worker we pretty much did anything possible to annoy the living shit out of each other, lets just say chetah print Brazilian briefs and the right level of scaffolding took the prize,,, rvd

• Like 1

with my old co worker we pretty much did anything possible to annoy the living shit out of each other, lets just say chetah print Brazilian briefs and the right level of scaffolding took the prize,,, rvd

there's a few games here in shop I don't participate in, particularly the face slapping and water squirting g because those are the ones that wouldn't end well with me. But there's a lot of fuckery that goes on here. Gotta keep the mood as jovial as we can with no females and stupid leadership making us work 19 days in a row with most of those being 10hrs and barely being able to have a life outside of here

We have general fuckery around here also..........

Old vid......

......we'd shoot potatoes over the main road before they put up a building across the street....

• Like 6

I just got back from Seattle childrens a little bit ago  ,,,,, and the traffic southbound through Tacoma and such is fucking horrifying.

I commuted from Parkland, south east Tacoma practically, all the way up to Toyota of Bellevue when I worked there. Just about 46 miles one way, but traffic was so bad I left my house at 5:15 am to get to work by 7am!

Left work at 7pm and usually wouldn't get home 'til about 9pm because traffic was so bad.