• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

An overpriced area on the California coast where men wear feathers and assless chaps.

Those days are long gone. I think you might mean an overpriced city on the California coast where everyone is from somewhere else but still claims the Warriors as their hometown team.

• Like 2

Those days are long gone. I think you might mean an overpriced city on the California coast where everyone is from somewhere else but still claims the Warriors as their hometown team.

aka the seachicken effect...win a super bowl and fans will multiply like rats in the Karni Mata Temple...

• Like 1

You're normal person, those are conditions created by government and big pharma in order to sell you their drugs.

Especially conspiracy theory paranoia of excessive government control.

You tell yourself that, meanwhile the government obligates you to buy healthcare or else.....hmm....wait.....isn't that unconstitutional????.....OMG it is!!!!.....yes tell yourself it's paranoia all while our constitution keeps taking it up the ass...

An overpriced area on the California coast where men wear feathers and assless chaps.

You're confusing that with West Hollywood

• Like 1

West Hollywood still exists????

Yup, lived there for 21 years until I moved in with the old ball and chain in the valley.

great movie !

Agreed. One of my favorites. I didn't dig the director's cut they released on DVD several years back. I recorded my VHS version and burned it to DVD so I'd have that.

• Like 1

Agreed. One of my favorites. I didn't dig the director's cut they released on DVD several years back. I recorded my VHS version and burned it to DVD so I'd have that.

must see movie ! same era

• Like 1