• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So this dude totally is willing to give me a suzuki V stom, for free. The guy he got it from committed suicide.

Can't do it, the bike is just too fucking ugly. I don't even wanna flip it the bike is so ugly. First world problem

Seriously, would make a good metric bobber project I've been thinking about.

I don't get it

Me either

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

So misunderstood...

Well guys as you may or may not know Chicago is the murder capital of the country, the people in the ghettos there have dubbed it the name "Chiraq". They have a popular style of rap ( I don't fuckin listene to it ) called "drill" or "drill music" which I would say is the equivalent to lets say umm corridos. They all take about the same shit sounds the same and so forth. This video is making fun of how the videos are shot for there music which all seems to be the same as well.

• Like 1

Well guys as you may or may not know Chicago is the murder capital of the country, the people in the ghettos there have dubbed it the name "Chiraq". They have a popular style of rap ( I don't fuckin listene to it ) called "drill" or "drill music" which I would say is the equivalent to lets say umm corridos. They all take about the same shit sounds the same and so forth. This video is making fun of how the videos are shot for there music which all seems to be the same as well.

Maybe Obama should confiscate their guns.....oh.....wait.....only law abiding citizens should have their guns taken.....my bad!

• Like 1

Oakland has slipped into 3rd place or something, :crying:

Pizza Hut even removed the bullet proof glass from most its businesses.

• Like 2

Give me a bike and I'll show you.

IMO...some of the best looking bobbers I have seen have been J-rice.

Better platform for function than a heavy ass hog.

There are some great diy, creative, lo dollar, use what you have, dare I say ratty bikes around here and they are all import.

Hardlys have become the midlife crisis sheep in wolves clothing badge of dis-honor

• Like 1

Oakland has slipped into 3rd place or something, :crying:

Pizza Hut even removed the bullet proof glass from most its businesses.

Idc really, just sad the mentality these people have. I watched a docuseries on the troubled youth in Chicago and they seemed like they were already fucked and have no chance of making it out. But not just ppl from Chicago anyone born in raised in those types of enviorment almost seem like a lost cause and it's all they know, shit is sad.

Idc really, just sad the mentality these people have. I watched a docuseries on the troubled youth in Chicago and they seemed like they were already fucked and have no chance of making it out. But not just ppl from Chicago anyone born in raised in those types of enviorment almost seem like a lost cause and it's all they know, shit is sad.

That's a cop-out. Man up and do something with your life to be better.

Don't keep banging and blame the hood. Blame your own lazy ass.

Example: go check up on Damian Lillard's past and environment.