• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! I'd be all up in someone's insurance!

thats gonna be the weekly project. I have a bad feeling about it.

the fire was started by someone from the Southern Babtist church next door. So essentially I have to sue God

my girlfriend thinks I should be all nice and forgiving because they are black folks. I can tell you right now the pastor is gonna be a complete fucking dick about it. They already admitted it was started by one of their guys.

thats gonna be the weekly project. I have a bad feeling about it.

the fire was started by someone from the Southern Babtist church next door. So essentially I have to sue God

my girlfriend thinks I should be all nice and forgiving because they are black folks. I can tell you right now the pastor is gonna be a complete fucking dick about it. They already admitted it was started by one of their guys.

Boom! Never admit fault. 

And the church still has to have insurance. 

• Like 2

once they replace the fence I am gonna go in for the kill.

By replacing the fence they admit to being at fault.

That bike is almost un-replaceble. 

everything on it is after market but period correct. So ya its not worth much on craigslist, but worth alot at an AHRMA event or in terms of the time I spent working on it

Did you report it to your home ins?, If report filled in the police records of fire originating next door, I thought that your ins company would go after the proper source for pay out....no ins company likes giving money..

i don't have renters or home owners insurance.

we have a fire report, but the cops were gone by the time I got home