• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey flathick I mean fatfuck I mean flatcat. From all of use working at my house, fuck you

Calling me fat fuck...but in your picture you look like a fucking basketball? 

And those working at your house...eastbay, who decided to take the charitable route by helping you? Good move. 

Want to buy some stickers?

Ahead of the game with it being AE already. Stoked for ya. 

Thread yet? Any more plans? I'll keep an eye up for any AEs or MKII Supras in the yards around here. 

Cool car. 

The auto won't go unto overdrive and it needs new shocks badly

But for plans I'm prolly just gunna pop that dent out, cut the springs, put rims on it and roll

She had it going on until I saw the time machine kept in her knickers.

yeah, I didn't tap my first until the late 1980s and that was the era of shaved kitties. I don't know how the 1970s dudes handled those au natural chick pube hegedrows. I guess they really liked all forms shag carpet. If I can floss my molars with a chick's curly wurlys I probably won't be munching their fish taco.

If I here "welcome to the jungle " one more time on this job site I'm gonna call the city mental health officials and start taking people away. If only drywall could sing for itself.

You counter by playing "Run Through The Jungle" by CCR :)

• Like 1

i see you removed your signature....

you cant call people names when you have spent nearly $1500 on a stock 78' 510 smog head

What was his signature? Was it the "I may be dumb but I'm smarter than you" thing?

Um...

• Like 1

Just had IN-N-OUT double double.....yum....haven't had some in a while....good stuff!

Had a burger and fries animal style with a root beer float on last Friday... yum! Been 7 years since I had it.

• Like 2