• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything becomes racial all of a sudden lmao ... Funny thing is that online now if you have not met the person you don't know their color and we're all the same but when you meet the person the relations change ...

That's right and there are homos and lezbeings, lefties and catholicks and tranz ----- (fill in your preference) and even cat lovers and the occasional RVD..

• Like 1

That's right and there are homos and lezbeings, lefties and catholicks and tranz ----- (fill in your preference) and even cat lovers and the occasional RVD..

my only true love is Washushe the killer mink, if he was black I'd feel just the same

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

RosettaStone-2.jpg

I think racism & homophobia transcend all racial, gender & cultural barriers.

I also think the human race is getting better about accepting each other.

Scgreen620 wrote:

"Everything becomes racial all of a sudden lmao ... Funny thing is that online now if you have not met the person you don't know their color and we're all the same but when you meet the person the relations change ..."

....and that's why I think the internet has done more to decrease racial tension than it has to increase it. no matter if I'm on a gun forum, car forum, political forum, etc all I care about is an individual's ability to make posts of a cogent nature. I'll even forgive misspelled words and grammar errors if I can wade through it all and still discern the meaning of your thoughts. If a bit of interaction in the comfort of your home via the interwebs causes you to change in a positive the way you view folks from a different background I have to believe humanity is getting better.

You are always going to have biased and bigoted people in the world though. Some people will only ever feel good about themselves if they feel they are superior to others for silly shit like race, sexual orientation, etc.

• Like 1

off subject,

why is it always about Ducati? For better or worse.

some dude from the Bay Area Ducati club ran his vintage 750gt ducati bike off the road today on Redwood road. 

Whatta scene, 

Firetruck, motopolice, cop cars, weird ducati people

great,

if that was a Suzuki, you'd leave it at the bottom of the ditch, run home and come back with a welding torch, remove, rebuild

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ducati guys gotta fuck it up for everyone and make a scene.

he did not look injured

ps

I'm a detailed RubberNecker,   minor injury at most

• Like 2

off subject,

why is it always about Roadsters? For better or worse.

some dude from the Bay Area Roadsters club ran his vintage Roadster off the road today on Redwood road. 

Whatta scene, 

Firetruck, motopolice, cop cars, weird Roadster people

great,

if that was a Suzuki, you'd leave it at the bottom of the ditch, run home and come back with a welding torch, remove, rebuild

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Roadster guys gotta fuck it up for everyone and make a scene.

he did not look injured

ps

I'm a detailed RubberNecker,   minor injury at most

• Like 2