INSMNCS: John Cain

So.. I ride my beach cruiser to work.. it's about a mile away. On days when it's a little wet, however, I have to actually get into my car and start it, then drive all the way there. Takes about 3 minutes. What a pain in the ass.. So I can totally relate to your commute, guys. Right?

• Like 6
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ,, that walk from over there on the couch into kitchen to get coffee my wife made in the morning is the hardest,,  good thing the computer is in the dining area or my commute would be a nightmare.

• Like 2

I used to go to Nissan school in Kent. 

If you wanted to be anywhere other than Kent plan on it taking the rest of your day. 

I would show up the day before a class would start just so I knew I was there. 

At the end of the week, if I left at Noon-Portland by 6. 

Leave at 3; Portland by 9. Leave at 7; home by 10. 

The teacher started inviting me to his place for steaks and beer at the end of the week before my drive back to Portland. 

I don't know how you Seattle guys do that. I-5 North in Portland is bad in the afternoon, Sure. But nothing like that. 

No, thank you. 

We have general fuckery around here also..........

Old vid......

......we'd shoot potatoes over the main road before they put up a building across the street....

This is what we used to do.. with the same toy.

• Like 2

This is how I feel today.  Fucking whiny ass accounts.  Fuck me.  I have some of the biggest dudes who are the most gigantic skinned-knee little bitches when the slightest thing doesn't go their way.  What's worse is I'm going to have to repair the damage next week and I still don't even know how it's been fucked up.  I just have a sulking man-mountain who feels he's been slighted in some way.

Some days I think I need to find a job other than customer service.

• Like 1

This is how I feel today.  Fucking whiny ass accounts.  Fuck me.  I have some of the biggest dudes who are the most gigantic skinned-knee little bitches when the slightest thing doesn't go their way.  What's worse is I'm going to have to repair the damage next week and I still don't even know how it's been fucked up.  I just have a sulking man-mountain who feels he's been slighted in some way.

Sounds like their assholes need a service to get that splintered stick out.

n

too bad you can't spit in their food,

this is why I choose a career in stone monuments, because the dead can't talk back

• Like 1

This is how I feel today. Fucking whiny ass accounts. Fuck me. I have some of the biggest dudes who are the most gigantic skinned-knee little bitches when the slightest thing doesn't go their way. What's worse is I'm going to have to repair the damage next week and I still don't even know how it's been fucked up. I just have a sulking man-mountain who feels he's been slighted in some way.

What field?

HRH-

:jedi mind trick: You want to send me a Maxima starter and alternator.

You need a Maxima starter and alternator?  I can obtain those for a reasonable price.  I have a guy.  Works at NAPA.  ;)