• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

woah dave is here? ... I just wanna tell you both good luck and were all counting on you

That's not Dave. The IP from that post resides in San Luis Obispo, CA. One guess as to who has many other IPs within that same block that might have hacked his account. 

Do we need a Laotsu memorial thread?

Laotsu went deep with what happened. 

That is all there is too it. 

From what I can guess at this point-he is not perma-banned. Bonus. 

Hopefully his vacation will help calm him down. Help get him grounded. 

I hope so-when he is on point he is funny. 

Things were just a bit stagnant. 

He is now permabanned. I would hope anyone that finds him trolling the forums again will report him. We don't need his kind of 'humor' around here and hacking someones account is inexcusable. With the amount of IPs I am banning, I'm sure he can just get more, so please keep an eye out. I am also sure he has other usernames in the wings waiting for just this opportunity to super troll. 

If you choose to cover for him or respond to him knowing it's him, I will likely hand out temp bands. Sorry for going Gestopo, but his Farva like shenanigans have left me no choice. I don't ever want to see him posting here again. 

Now back to your irregularly scheduled cheeky and fun shenanigans. 

• Like 10

If you choose to cover for him or respond to him knowing it's him, I will likely hand out temp bands. Sorry for going Gestopo, but his Farva like shenanigans have left me no choice. I don't ever want to see him posting here again. 

Now back to your irregularly scheduled cheeky and fun shenanigans.

That's an insult to Farva, he's funny, the banned one is just a

61567043_zpse33iko6b.jpg