• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

my only problem with gas monkey is that the fucker buys high and sells low. the dude loses money constantly. pretty sure they're subsidized by the TV channel that produces them. Kaufman dude is pretty cool and, for a young man, knows a lot about the old stuff in it's original state. that's kinda rare these days. having said that, not everything needs air ride suspension.

That's the best thing about Roadkill.  It doesn't matter if it works or not, they do it just to do it.  Very "Ratsun" in spirit.  And yes, Finnegan does love 240z's.  Granted they have American powerplants, but who cares.  It's a good show, it's one of the few that doesn't bullshit.  Not scripted, they just go and do it.  If they fail, fuck it, they fail.  I need to follow their feed and find out when they're close by.  I'd love to meet Finnegan and Freiburger.

And the best episode?  Flat towing the Prius with the Gremlin and then crushing the Prius with a tank!!  :D

• Like 2

I tried watching road kill a few times,,,  skipped around till i got near the end,,, and found something less annoying 

Seriously when you can throw unlimited funds at something and call it "cheap"  yeah sure ..... Hey, look we got this duster going in less than a week,,,,,,,, yeah a fucking chicken pecking at a piano  could probably accomplish that with more than $10,000 of parts ... Shit they took $800. headers and proceeded to destroy them to make them " work"  ,,, kinda

• Like 2

This is Ratsun, getting some pos running is what we do. Hell, Pumpkin can't tell you how many times he's showed up to some $200 car that doesn't run and drive it away.

Did you not read what i wrote ??  Getting a car running with spunk and hard work,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,, throwing money at it and saying " you had parts"  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, buuuuullshit

bullshit

• Like 1