INSMNCS: John Cain

I sold all my gear once I learned  Pete Defaggio shut down all of the rogue water ways to rec mining with small gas powered dredging. I hate the left. I will say it loud and proud I HATE anyone that disregards 3 fed sponsored studies that said small rec mining was beneficial to salmon spawning grounds during non migration periods. 

I FUCKING HATE LIBERAL ECO-FUNDAMENTALIST WACKOS.

• Like 4
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

It ended up coming out the that a huge financial sponsor of the scenic waterway bill was a Jet boat tour company out of California. It has an established tour on the rogue and tourists were complaining about seeing people destroying the water way. Mining season fell at the same time as summer time tour season... I had my equipment deliberately washed into the river from the bank by Hell's Gate jet boats one season. 

Well that sucks.  Finally took off the front wheel on Ugly Betty to verify if damaged.  Spun it in the balancer.  Outside edge is okay, inside edge is dinked in.  Going to see if Watt's can repair it.  They're usually pretty good.  That and I can't find the SSR 532 wheels anymore.  Seems when they do a run, that's it.  Next time I'll have to buy an extra like I did with the wagon.  Note to self, don't run over curbs.

• Like 1

I sold all my gear once I learned Pete Defaggio shut down all of the rogue water ways to rec mining with small gas powered dredging. I hate the left. I will say it loud and proud I HATE anyone that disregards 3 fed sponsored studies that said small rec mining was beneficial to salmon spawning grounds during non migration periods.

I FUCKING HATE LIBERAL ECO-FUNDAMENTALIST WACKOS.

You don't need all that much gear to get gold, the prospecting sluice I made catches more fine gold than a high banker does, and since it's a prospecting gadget, they cannot stop you from sluicing, when there's a will there's a way ;)
  • Like 1

It ended up coming out the that a huge financial sponsor of the scenic waterway bill was a Jet boat tour company out of California. It has an established tour on the rogue and tourists were complaining about seeing people destroying the water way. Mining season fell at the same time as summer time tour season... I had my equipment deliberately washed into the river from the bank by Hell's Gate jet boats one season.

If you was working your claim, you could have had them arrested for doing that.