• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't find one for carnivores, but I did run into this interesting site....

Dead-Meet-Logo-21.jpg

Dead Meet is a dating and networking site to enable people in the death industry to meet like-minded individuals.
Whether you have a background in pathology, organise funerals for a living or are a medical historian looking for a research collaboration then feel free to join Dead Meet. You can also join if you’re a student, a researcher or just curious.

Taxidermists, SOCOs, Crematorium Techs, anatomists and APTs should all feel at home here.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEK2vwGCtDk

The 90s was a great decade for music.

movies too. I just watched "Hackers" (1995) for the first time in my life. hackers setting up meetings via paper flyers, lots of beepers but almost no cell phones, FBI using a giant ass Nikon 35mm camera with monster lenses to spy on the kids who are fucking with the bureau and the Secret Service who are 100% clueless and apparently have never heard of IP addresses.

Angelina Jolie is pre-Billy Bob Thorton in it and is pretty sexy. She later married the male lead later who is an alright actor but seems like he copied Ferris Bueller's mannerisms and speech pattern in this flick.

I really don't understand!!

How can they think this well be helping the children grow? Not teaching history!!?? We don't want you guys to know how FUCK up the human race is or something???

The reasoning behind not playing tag is.. "is to ensure the physical and emotional safety of all students"......

So that they don't learn to lose?? Or try hard?? Or what the fuck!!??

How can they think this well be helping the children grow? Not teaching history!!?? We don't want you guys to know how FUCK up the human race is or something???

The reasoning behind not playing tag is.. "is to ensure the physical and emotional safety of all students"......

At least they can still play smear the queer.

• Like 2

Pussification of America meets over protective parents...

https://youtu.be/h6wOt2iXdc4

• Like 1

that's fucking ridiculous

all of that shit is fucking ridiculous

yeah i'm a little pissed off right now, can't feel half of my face, ex wife acting like a fucking 7 year old.... hobo is done with this shit

then be glad she is your ex ;).

My-Ex-Wifes-Fetish_c_95645.jpg

• Like 5