• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

@paradime. Most of that smoke is from the Rough fire. Been breathing that shit for over a month. 125,000+ acres so far, and nowhere near contained. We're going to the coast next weekend, to get some much needs fresh air. :D

Shit, I can't imagine breath'n that for a month. We were there for only two days and I'm still feeling it. 

2nd amendment right?

We are surrounded by large stands of trees but we are also at a weird crossing area for those huge ass power transmission towers ... So  we are triangulated by them ,, and the power companies keep the land around them clear of trees and fences ... So the coyotes use the huge paths as runways to get around and hunt rabbits and shit............ Some nights you can hear them all around you as their barks echo insanely,, pisses our German Shepherd off somethng fierce some nights................And they shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this crazy purple/black gooey mess that stains your leather boots if you step in it.

• Like 1

^ Agreed on the coyote hate.

Except in our case it's a Mastiff mix not Shepherd,  and the shit is orangish slime but still stains anything it touches.

One day I'll make an elevated stand in the middle of the property to clip them from, living in the open flats of Skagit county has some disadvantages lol.

• Like 1

^ Agreed on the coyote hate.

Except in our case it's a Mastiff mix not Shepherd, and the shit is orangish slime but still stains anything it touches.

One day I'll make an elevated stand in the middle of the property to clip them from, living in the open flats of Skagit county has some disadvantages lol.

you that house on cook with the dime and 521? Been meaning to take a picture of those things for sightings.

I got a nature preserve thing across the street from me and my worries are coons eating my cat not coyotes

you that house on cook with the dime and 521? Been meaning to take a picture of those things for sightings.

I got a nature preserve thing across the street from me and my worries are coons eating my cat not coyotes

Yes to Cook, no to 510 or 521.

Only 720 and D21's.

Remember one thing about yote's when hunting them, they're cannibalistic so if they're in a pack and you wound one the rest will attack it making it easier to kill the rest. Oh and semi automatic, faster follow ups when they're on the run.

Mini 14 in stainless with Leupold VX-3, so nice lol

• Like 1

Remember one thing about yote's when hunting them, they're cannibalistic so if they're in a pack and you wound one the rest will attack it making it easier to kill the rest. Oh and semi automatic, faster follow ups when they're on the run.

Nice try, but...

noicecream.jpg

Yes to Cook, no to 510 or 521.

Only 720 and D21's.

Mini 14 in stainless with Leupold VX-3, so nice lol

gonna have to look harder next time I go to get gas. Might be tonight.

There's a house west side of the grange with a 521 hidden behind the house and a dime in a barn