beLCH

And ban lautso because he can't seem to keep his shit together.

wtf this forum sometimes makes me wanna sell my shit and go back to trains or something .... fucking grow up ... ban people who act shitty ... i get vacations for less yet people like belch and that dip shit laotsu get to troll the fuck out of this forum and fuck it up ... .....honestly the internet is about as broke as it can get .. people spend way to much time mind fucking people ... there just lonely and weren't hugged enough ... fuck this is the information super highway?!?!?! ... coming here and acting like this is like going to the library and arbitrarily ripping books in half, tossing them on the ground and yelling "WHAT?"  at them ... then walking off all puffy chested ... 

Do i think i have been treated unfairly at times on here and sent on vacation ...yeah but i don't turn into some raving psycho in the appt closet getting all sweaty reading posts and concocting ways to get even .,... i say " mike .. i will buy u a beer at canby and we can laugh about what a ass i acted like" .... fucking grow up ... were adults with a common interest in a brand of cars not a bunch of brad pitt wanna bees punching a mattress in a basement and head butting posts for entertainment ... christ

• Like 8
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic