beLCH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax...   He was flagged Sunday and put on mod review. Some posts were later allowed to see what would happen. Most of the info that he had sent p/ms was from the forum last night when I got home, not complaints directly to me. Belch contacted me about his posts being held back and I told him why... that some people just come here to disrupt. This morning someone else mentioned another p/m and now Farmer Joe.... so I canned his ass. I did not, and cannot know about, nor can I prevent private messages... if you get one, report it! His posts on Canby '15 were entertaining, go on, admit it. But now that he has started harassing members by private messaging which I have no control over, he's gone.

Mike, god love you, sometimes you suck, but, way to go fella!

• Like 1

I was there and don't even know all what happened.

Received the flirting in person, not so sure if I've received it over teh interwebs

if i made you uncomfortable i'm sorry, i don't realize i'm doing it half the time.

unless it's on the internet, which is how i know i've flirted with nanners on the net before

so its not justin? 

THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CARRIED ON ABOUT HOW YOU DISLIKE HIM MAYBE YOU SHOULD HANDLE THINGS YOURSELF.you have alot of shit to talk but when shit gets serious you start acting like a little bitch.But then again you are part of the forum.STFU you stupid Ginger.Handle things yourself .Interesting how all the shit you talked yrs ago you then wanted to get Bothell involved.Its out of control to you is it ? maybe you should think about that before starting shit that you cant finish.

im curious about the detail about trying to involve dave b.

i really only mentioned that to justin when he was actin like a dick a couple years back.

hmmm... welp, seems like all was taken care of.. 

so its not justin? 

im curious about the detail about trying to involve dave b.

i really only mentioned that to justin when he was actin like a dick a couple years back.

hmmm... welp, seems like all was taken care of.. 

Justin is datsunoob? Yeah two years ago? he confronted me while I was walking in the dark between groups of revelers, about being unfair to him, so I made a point of talking to him and as time went by I could see he was heading towards a blown gasket so I walked closer to the lights where everyone was. It was more than a little creepy.

• Like 2

if i made you uncomfortable i'm sorry, i don't realize i'm doing it half the time.

unless it's on the internet, which is how i know i've flirted with nanners on the net before

Ok, so if some 'person' start to flirt with me and 'he' has no name tag, then it's hobo? Now I've set myself up for disappointment.

Ok, so if some 'person' start to flirt with me and 'he' has no name tag, then it's hobo? Now I've set myself up for disappointment.

If this person is 6'5" tall and of a slightly darker completion then its hobo.

also look for flip flops and scrubs. i tend to go comfy on my time off and i will probably have my namesake on at canby

FB_IMG_1429671521373_1.jpg

and i'll probably be asking random people to lotion up my back, got a tattoo appt the weekend prior and i can't lotion my back myself