beLCH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not justin. Justin doesn't have time for that. He works at Boeing.

I reported him yesterday and He was still harassing me as of last night at 10, yet he is still posting today and liking posts.

IP ban him and whoever doesn't come back that's who it'll be whose doing it.

• Like 1

Seriously W in the Real FUCK  MIKE!!    Reports was sent and how many hours later were you "mods" still letting it go the fuck on???   Seriously?? 

Like FAT said,,,,,,,,,,,  it's not Justin,,  You may have a personal vendetta against the guy from some childish Facebook "spat" ,,,,,,, BUT my son has the fucking guys phone number in his fuckin cell phone.........

This was the calm "edited" version

That's mostly all i got to say. 

:)

Seriously W in the Real FUCK  MIKE!!    Reports was sent and how many hours later were you "mods" still letting it go the fuck on???   Seriously?? 

Like FAT said,,,,,,,,,,,  it's not Justin,,  You may have a personal vendetta against the guy from some childish Facebook "spat" ,,,,,,, BUT my son has the fucking guys phone number in his fuckin cell phone.........

This was the calm "edited" version

That's mostly all i got to say. 

Relax...   He was flagged Sunday and put on mod review. Some posts were later allowed to see what would happen. Most of the info that he had sent p/ms was from the forum last night when I got home, not complaints directly to me. Belch contacted me about his posts being held back and I told him why... that some people just come here to disrupt. This morning someone else mentioned another p/m and now Farmer Joe.... so I canned his ass. I did not, and cannot know about, nor can I prevent private messages... if you get one, report it! His posts on Canby '15 were entertaining, go on, admit it. But now that he has started harassing members by private messaging which I have no control over, he's gone.  

• Like 3

Relax...   He was flagged Sunday and put on mod review. Some posts were later allowed to see what would happen. Most of the info that he had sent p/ms was from the forum last night when I got home, not complaints directly to me. Belch contacted me about his posts being held back and I told him why... that some people just come here to disrupt. This morning someone else mentioned another p/m and now Farmer Joe.... so I canned his ass. I did not, and cannot know about, nor can I prevent private messages... if you get one, report it! His posts on Canby '15 were entertaining, go on, admit it. But now that he has started harassing members by private messaging which I have no control over, he's gone.  

i just blocked him. didn't realize there was a report function

last message i received was before 5 i think. told him how i felt after the first message and told him not to reply to my message, he decided to reply and be internet tough guy, i blocked like i told him i would. i'm a pacifist personally and although i don't get into fist fights i will still speak my mind in person. especially when the person involved is there so they know how i feel.

my feelings weren't hurt, the internet is a land of tough guys, i would've just ignored him in person and probably went and flirted with nanners or q-tip if it had happened

I feel left out, I didn't get any PM's....

i commented in the canby thread asking about celica guy and what in the actual fuck was going on. somewhere after that point in time and me saying fuck people getting in personal bubbles imbibing contraband and pissing people off i got a message. idk

Farmer Joe doesnt even understand the difference between a question and a statement when is clearly stated.Why would anyone consider anything he has to say as factual.He doesnt even know what hes responding to.Maybe the water is contaminated in Idaho because he clearly is a fucking moron.I have Reason to believe that he doent like not have someone to fuck with Eagle adam agrees that how can you be trusted with anything one says when he clearly  didnt  read the quote he was  responding to.Not at any time was he accused of doing anything.It was a simple question.You seem somewhat reasonable -so tell me what kind of person does that make him out to be when he doesnt know the difference between a question and a statement.I cant stand people like THAT.  :confused:

Look dude, keep me out if whatever you got going on I was just trying to find out the story. This is the only reply you will get from me on this subject. Next pm gets you blocked because I ain't got time for people talking shit to me about other people behind their backs. I understand this is the internet and everybody is anonymous but honestly, I don't give a shot what you have going on between you and everyone else.

Seriously don't reply

I have no problem saying whatever I need to to  someone face .If fact the shit talk is all fun until someone sees me in person .The shit thats caused on this site -you wouldnt think of doing it to my face.You people should leave me and that fucking weird dude alone.i know for sure you would say a damn thing to that guy in public.

here's how it went down