ITB's on an L20

The Loctite was Bearing and Shaft retaining compound. There's more than one typ....high temp, gap filling.....I'd have to dig it out again to check...I think it was the 680 compound.

Did we take pics? I don't think so :(

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well today was very eventful, i went to the yard and finished gathering up all the rest of the pieces i needed for the edis and then some. i went in for a vr sensor and came out with this! anyone want to buy some edis stuff:lol: i will have about 4 complete setups to sell when im done

pic100608_4.jpg

pic100608_5.jpg

lol. I think im just gonna get a flywheel from is brother. :D he basically has a junk yard full of datsuns. :D I need the clutch fork also. but, we need to get some more sensors and pulleys. look at all those modulators. :lol:

lol i know huh get a few more wheels and sensors, i think i have a clutch fork lyin around her somewhere

http://the510realm.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3562&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=135

half way down is my pulley setup. works GREAT!!!!

yeah that's what im thinking about doing...do you have anymore pics of your setup? :D

i think i might sell the kits for somewhere around $100 with the edis wheel on the l20 pulley

I did the same as heirfas. I got it close on the lathe and put the pulley in the freezer overnight and then the ring in the oven for an hour. They slipped together and in a few minutes they were tightly together.

I did the same as heirfas. I got it close on the lathe and put the pulley in the freezer overnight and then the ring in the oven for an hour. They slipped together and in a few minutes they were tightly together.

alright cool, good to know.

I can't wait to hear it run! Nice work.

me neather! lol im itchin to get it done but just have to waite for the cash

to amyone that is interested i think im going to sell the EDIS kits im making for 100 each that will be with the modified l20 pulley