CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the title of this thread. We're moving forward not back. Only thing I care about or want to see are posts regarding next summer's Canby 16 car show. Keep in mind that at some point it's easier for me to place people under mod review than clean up the shit..

Last warning

• Like 1

Bringing that to Canby 2016? I say bring them both.

Whats the status of the quarter panels on the dime?

i m just driving it ..... water is leaking in lol might wait to install the whole back half.... i have a 68 quarter piece i may scab on to keeep the water out ... my spare tire well is cheesy too ... might flat floor it and put a mustang tank in ....... i need three drivers right now maybe four lol 

• Like 1

Man... Canby 16 is starting off to be a real drag..

better then a broke tranny 

Last warning

me?  by the way mike ... when the steering wheel feels draggy and to tight thats the worm is overly tightened right.... i was just gonna swap columns out but i gotta go dig mine out .....maybe i will just back that adjustment off and get the feel in he wheel back ..... the commence j rocking this thing ...

i may have to swap the brakes on the front to allow the wheel offset i have to fit ... but we will see ,,, it WILL be at canby 2016 .... maybe i will just keep the thing a secert till then...lol wait 

• Like 1

If you look to the left of the screen, under the picture of Sampson in curlers, there is a long(but not exhaustive) list of some of the vehicles I own. I can make up an additional wish list if you're feeling particularly generous this holiday season.

mobile version, can barely see the Samson in curlers

mobile version, can barely see the Samson in curlers

Scroll to the bottom of the mobile version and click the 'full version' button. That's what I always do.. I hate the mobile version.

If you care, that is. 

• Like 1

back to the question about criteria for campaigning for DNW office.   a candidate needed to be a current member of DNW.  due to their currently non - functioning online registration system,& lack of a online payment option [who the hell carries cash nowdays?] I was unable to sign up, & therefore am not a member of the club, thus I was ineligible for nomination.  That's fine by me, since  my obligation to Datslocos Oregon came first anyway.   Also, I kind of got the feeling that my involvement with another club, bothered a few of their members a little.  it wasn't plainly stated, but the feeling was definitely there.   Either way, I will be more than willing to do what I can to help their club,& Keep the CANBY show going.

as for the " Direction" of the club, based on my gut feeling about "the Guy" that I think will be elected [ especially since there were no other nominations] for the most part we will have to wait & see.   He's a good guy, has a real nice 510, that was featured in SUPER STREET several years back, & he seems to lean towards wanting to have more autocrossing  activity, & fun runs in their club.  I think he understands how important the CANBY show is to all of us, event those of us that do not belong to DNW. 

Again, I would encourage any of you that have any interest in the Canby show, or DNW to do your best to make it to a meeting.  we will have to wait & see if any of the "online attending" ideas fly with DNW for the future.

I was asked if this thread could be re-opened so that the status of Canby car show could be accessed. I for one, and anyone else that enjoys going, would like to be re assured that there even IS a show this summer and have time for preparation.

I didn't open it so that people could bitch about last years show, people, politics or events that happened afterwards. If you want to 'join in because you missed out' you take your chances.

This is one positive event in an otherwise average life and I look forward to it intensely. This is MY holiday for the year and I get to do the few things I enjoy most...driving my Datsun, meeting friends and other Datsun owners and being by myself on a long road trip. Surely all goers enjoy at least one of those reasons?

• Like 9